SASS Wire Forum

I woke up this morning and heard rain STILL

Deja Vous

It was pouring down! Once I got fully awaken I realized it was my sound machine. I turned it on last night to drowned out a party.. lol.. But when I pulled back my covers to get up I found out in the night I grew webs, and Rats was eating a fish.. lol.. Okay, just kidding.. but I think my shoot is off for this weekend and I am stressed about it.. So my really silly humor will be kicking in today. Today is suppose to be the big storm day. At least therew are no tornados.. lol

It was pouring down! Once I got fully awaken I realized it was my sound machine. I turned it on last night to drowned out a party.. lol.. But when I pulled back my covers to get up I found out in the night I grew webs, and Rats was eating a fish.. lol.. Okay, just kidding.. but I think my shoot is off for this weekend and I am stressed about it.. So my really silly humor will be kicking in today. Today is suppose to be the big storm day. At least therew are no tornados.. lol

Would you rather have 5-6 inches of snow and 18 degrees? Be somewhat joyous of rain, but hope you don't flood out.

Yep it sure is...But the good Captain is going to the movies...Info posted on wire side...I think Noah and the big guy had a talk about the rain sometime back...It came down to how long can you tread water...

Texas Lizard

If you really need to shoot go to an in door range...Not the same but you can make noise...

Deja . . . it was raining on your still ? You are in a apartment ain't ya ? . . . you have a still in your appartment . . ? . . and the roof leaked and it rained in on your still ?

I'm reminded of that old "Jimmy Driftwood" song . .

" When the Moon shines down . . .

. . . . on Moonshine Hill. . . .

. . . . I can't remember Her Name . . .

. . . . but I remember her Still "

:unsure:

OK, did you hear rain, or did you hear still ?

Or were you down by the still?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Lol.. Yeah it could have been the neighbors still. Gosh the little walking path close to work is flooded!! The had a little pond/stream there with ducks and stuff. Today it is under water.. whew

Would you rather have 5-6 inches of snow and 18 degrees? Be somewhat joyous of rain, but hope you don't flood out.

Let it rain let it rain let it rain.. lol... Yeah, good point! You don't have to shovel Rain.. lol

The shoot is off but a bunch of them are going to see true grit, that would be fun if you all went in your cowboy duds.

Cool... gosh you know what is going on out here from CO??? lol

Yep it sure is...But the good Captain is going to the movies...Info posted on wire side...I think Noah and the big guy had a talk about the rain sometime back...It came down to how long can you tread water...

Texas Lizard

If you really need to shoot go to an in door range...Not the same but you can make noise...

Ah.. yeah... I want to see True Grit gotta see what everyone else is doing, LLC Peppers.. Jittery etc.. I can tread water for a long time, but maybe not holding a gun cart.. lol

Deja . . . it was raining on your still ? You are in a apartment ain't ya ? . . . you have a still in your appartment . . ? . . and the roof leaked and it rained in on your still ?

I'm reminded of that old "Jimmy Driftwood" song . .

" When the Moon shines down . . .

. . . . on Moonshine Hill. . . .

. . . . I can't remember Her Name . . .

. . . . but I remember her Still "

:unsure:

Now this is how rumors get started.. lol. By tomorrow I will be the largest illegal exporter of grain alcohol in the west. lol... And able to drink a steel vat full of it all by myself.. lol.. Thats okay it goes well with the other rumors .. lol I would be nothing without rumors.. lol

. . . news update . . . panic in the futures markets . . . corn prices thru the roof . . . . someone in Riverside California buying up corn by the freight train load . . . . Oh my . . . Deja must have gone into business bigtime . . .

My sense of humor is pretty good . . . . ( sick ) but it takes effort to try to keep up with Deja Vous. :unsure:

Deja,

I just got an email that said that the Virginia Emergency Operations Center is saying we are going to have a Noreaster on the Coast of Virgina with a possibility of 1-2" rain or If'n that backfires it could be 10 to 20" of snow.

Oh what a white Christmas that would be,

Shenny

Your rain will checkmate my little RED snow shovel.

I will see that and raise you a boat.

I will take the boat, a life saver, a pirate hat, no wooden leg please.. and a bottle of run to trade after the tides go back out.. lolo

. . . news update . . . panic in the futures markets . . . corn prices thru the roof . . . . someone in Riverside California buying up corn by the freight train load . . . . Oh my . . . Deja must have gone into business bigtime . . .

My sense of humor is pretty good . . . . ( sick ) but it takes effort to try to keep up with Deja Vous. :)

Wolffes you have no problem keeping up and passing me lol Okay, fine I confess, I am using the swiming pool as a still. lol

Deja,

I just got an email that said that the Virginia Emergency Operations Center is saying we are going to have a Noreaster on the Coast of Virgina with a possibility of 1-2" rain or If'n that backfires it could be 10 to 20" of snow.

Oh what a white Christmas that would be,

Shenny

Wow... 10-20 inches of Snow?? Quick go by a plow.. lol.. Tell you what I will ship Badgers boat to you when I am done with it.. keep in mind this is NOT and ARK... lol.

Hey Deja, stay dry! I talked to my son in Burbank and he's sick of the rain too but he added that this happens so infrequently that he'll put up with it. We have about 2 inches of snow and it was 31 today and I thought it was pretty nice compared to what we had last week! Yea......I'll take 60 and pouring rain. Beside Cal. needed the rain I hear. Rye

Rain? Whats it look like? Dust I know well. I have a slicker I bought 'bout 30 years ago and its still brand new! Only time I get to wear it is when is when we pack in the mountains in NM. Rain... now theres a unique thing!

Like to see some before I ride up to the round up in the sky!

Rain.... its got me thinking... (scary I know) bet it sure is pretty!

Not me thinking... RAIN!

Tascosa

Archived