SASS Wire Forum

The Cowboys December Match Cancelled

Capt. Jake Cutter

Due to flooding, The Cowboys December Match is cancelled due to flooding at the range.

BUT....What a great day for a movie!

Please join us to see "True Grit" at The Big Newport Theatre at Fashion Island in Newport Beach for the showing at 12:45 PM on Sunday!

There is a great pub next door we can retire to after the movie for food!

Hope to see you at the movies!!!

BTT

lookin forward to it! we haven't done this since Open Range

You boys realize yer gonna have to watch the movie with yer hats in yer laps. Just saw the movie this afternoon and it's great. I'll try to get there and see it again with you.

Col. Dodge

You boys realize yer gonna have to watch the movie with yer hats in yer laps. Just saw the movie this afternoon and it's great. I'll try to get there and see it again with you.

Col. Dodge

O.K. for those that may not want ta go all the way ta Newport Beach, we are also going to do a DAMMIT Cowboy movie day in Riverside as well. We will meet at the Regal Theater at Riverside Plaza at about 1:15 PM for the 1:40 PM showing.

It's right off the 91 freeway and about 10-12 minutes from the range.

There are lost of good places ta eat afterwards, and there is a great Irish pub as well!

I will post more details in a day or so, so now ya have two choices for the movie...

JJJ-D

:FlagAm:-_-

Keep us posted triple J. I could possibly drag myself from Hemet to Riverside in Holiday traffic. OC and those darned housewives will remain unvisited by this cowpoke.

O.K. for those that may not want ta go all the way ta Newport Beach, we are also going to do a DAMMIT Cowboy movie day in Riverside as well. We will meet at the Regal Theater at Riverside Plaza at about 1:15 PM for the 1:40 PM showing.

There are lost of good places ta eat afterwards, and there is a great Irish pub as well!

I will post more details in a day or so, so now ya have two choices for the movie...

JJJ-D

JJJ-D

Is that the really cool one in downtown Riverside? I love the outside of that place, can't wait to see the inside of it.. So cool.. I will meet up with ya'll.. very cool.. Irish Pub.. hmm Okay so If I order Irish coffee someone will drink part of it for me right? lol I saw the trailers on this. I can't wait to see the real thing. When it comes to westerns, I will take Sherff MARSO.. meets and alien with Colts anytime.. over nothing.. lol. I just love westerns.. Gotta have a old movie night with popcorn and stuff some night with a bunch of people.. let eveyone bring a movie, and we will vote on what to watch.. lol.. I love old westerns.. really old movies in general. The african queen is one I loved, the leeches.. lol.. Got this things for the unusual I guess.. lol... Lauren Bacall I think was in it. The stop mom that raised me looked like her a bit and loved her.. lol..

Hey there fellow Cowboys and DAMMITS.....

How 'bout ya'll come on out Sunday to see True Grit instead?

Our Fearful Leader, LLC-D is gone go with us to see it at the Riverside Plaza Regal theater, it's about 10-15 minutes further East from the range in Riverside....

Here is a link to the post!>>True Grit Movie Event

JJJ-D

:P:wacko:

BTT

Saw True Grit last night and it was GREAT!! Looking forward to seeing it again Sunday!

True Grit, possibly a theme for Mill Creek ot GBJL 2011?

Ricochet Roy

Due to flooding, The Cowboys December Match is cancelled due to flooding at the range.

BUT....What a great day for a movie!

Please join us to see "True Grit" at The Big Newport Theatre at Fashion Island in Newport Beach for the showing at 12:45 PM on Sunday!

There is a great pub next door we can retire to after the movie for food!

Hope to see you at the movies!!!

Thar's a Missouri Boat Ride Shoot here in da middle of da country, can't thay have one in Californy?

:unsure:

KDD

we done did it! wonderful movie and friends, then went next door to Muldoons afterward for early dinner with Wassail punch, Guinness and Irish coffee.

Tremendous movie, seen with tremendous pards.

If you do see the movie in cowboy duds, take some SASS brochures, you'll be answering alot of questions!

But, GO SEE IT!

we done did it! wonderful movie and friends, then went next door to Muldoons afterward for early dinner with Wassail punch, Guinness and Irish coffee.

Yes it was a great time. Kinda felt like them Hollywierd celebrity types too. Lotsa pitcher takin' goin' on. There was a whole Mercedes full of folks takin' pitchers of us in front of the theater. Sure hope some of the folks from our group post a link to their pitchers here. Would really like to see 'em. Now, we got two more westerns comin' out in 2011 that we've gotta plan for. "Rango" and "Cowboys and Aliens". Can't wait to see them neither. Cap'n Jake, you gonna dress up this time??? :lol:

Yep, not only was it a great movie and friends.......but some great publicity for Cowboy Action Shooting! Those folks in the Mercedes with the cameras flashin' were somethin' else! :lol:

Archived