SASS Wire Forum

Prayers needed

Zilar Crevan

I just wanted to make you aware of Mississippi Rose's situation. The father of her 3 children passed away suddenly this past Sunday morning. She is (as usual) being strong for her children and grandchildren. Please remember them when you pray. They are in need of the comfort that can only come from Our Heavenly Father.

Zilar

Ms. Charmin' and I will remember you all in our prayers. Just Sunday we were talking about you two, you came to our mind and I guess we were supposed to be praying for you. Pray everything will work out and for peace and comfort for all.

God Bless

Know that GOD will never put more on you than you can bare. GOD in this moment give comfort, peace, grace and mercy towards this family and let them be lifted up in their hour of need.

Amen,

Vance

They are in my thoughts and prayers....

KK

Prayers up for her and all the family and friends. May God hold them all in his loving arms,give her what she needs, the comfort of know You and feeling Your love.Amen

May the good Lord be with you in this, your time of need! Put all your trust in Him and He will see you through. Our Prayers are defiantly with you during this time. Smithy and Family.

I woul like to thank each one of you. We met most of you on here or in Tombstone. If there is one thing I have found out over the years, that the people here on SASS Wire are God Fearing and Prayerful floks.

Mississippi Rose and I divorced several months ago, however I still care and love her and the family I became to know. My heart has been broken for them having to suffer such a loss. I have talked with Rose most every day. If any of you would like to contact her directly she can be reached at blane1978@yahoo.com or you can find her on Facebook Beth Lane Brown or http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1395091795&sk=wall I know she would be glad and happy to hear from any of you.

Thank You

Zilar

Prayers sent up for Mississippi Rose & family. May God grant you Strength, Love, Comfort, and Peace.

Archived