SASS Wire Forum

Greenville Gunfighter's SC shootin' on Dec 26th

Cowboy Junky

For all you folks that don't visit the Carolina Cowboys site but live in our area....Greenville Gunfighters ARE shooting Dec 26th

Believe it or not I took a vote at the last match and had enough interest to go ahead with the match on Sunday Dec 26th. So, we will be there shooting 6 stages at our normal time (9:30 safety) shooting at 10:00. Also we are still giving out tickets for the 1887 Shotgun giveaway to be awarded at the Jan match. So, c’mon out and bring your new toys Santa brought you.

For more info about the shotgun or match please go to our website

https://sites.google.com/site/greenv...nfighters/home

:FlagAm:

Despite the fact that we have a good chance of snow at Christmas which is pretty rare here in South Kakalaki.

When Junky says we're shooting, he means it. My first match was January, the day after we had a snowstorm. I was about 20 degrees that morning but at least a dozen Cowboys showed up to shoot.

I hope we do have snow this month. Lots better than cold rain!

Thanks folks....yer right.....nothing is worse than driving to a club and finding out they aren't shooting when you get there. It has happen to me and I'm sure if you travel much it has happened to you. It’s just too hard to get the word out to everyone if the match is cancelled. So, we always offer to shoot....even if it’s really bad weather. Of course if it's unsafe we can't but other than that the show will go on for those crazy enough to attend. Sunday is gonna' be a cold one but I haven't had a chance to shoot in the snow so it will be a great opportunity to get some photo's....lol.

Archived