SASS Wire Forum

Free XL Shirt and Wild Rag for Christmas

joachim slim

I would like to give this XL shirt and wild rag to someone that could really use it (I would prefer someone that has had some setbacks and would really appreciate it). If you know someone that is in need of these please let me know.

I would like to give this shirt and wild rag to someone that could really use it (I would prefer someone that ahs had some setbacks and woudl really appreciate it). If you know someone that is in need of these please let me know.

Gud fer you Slim-

Mite wanna give the shirt size :D

Ya know ya in the Saloon, rite :FlagAm:

I would like to give this XL shirt and wild rag to someone that could really use it (I would prefer someone that has had some setbacks and would really appreciate it). If you know someone that is in need of these please let me know.

That is darn sweet of you.. And are you a conservative? Must be.. .lol...

The deer are going to find out this weekend how much meat i like to eat. Muzzleloader season last till the 28th and im going after them Christmas afternoon for 3 days. Then my cousins and i will start on the rabbit population for another 4 days.

Slim?

Naw, i've know'em fer years- He's a meat eater :P

Now that is funny... lol.....

The deer are going to find out this weekend how much meat i like to eat. Muzzleloader season last till the 28th and im going after them Christmas afternoon for 3 days. Then my cousins and i will start on the rabbit population for another 4 days.

Git out ther 'n kill sumthin Slim :P

Ya still get down Carthage way any?

Well I read this and figured that I'd let someone else have a go at it. But if you can't find anyone else to send them to I might be able to gift them to a shooter in my local club. He's been a godsend to me and a bunch of others and I'd like to get him something to thank him, but I don't have the means right now. Let me know what you'd like to do. Thank you.

Archived