SASS Wire Forum

Hey Wild Bunch Fans

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

Howdy Folks,

California has their first Wild Bunch Championship coming up.

I've posted links and details on the Events Wire. The WB match will be April 20-21 and our annual match, Dry Gulch at Arroyo Cantua, will be April 21-24 at Cowboy Town near Sacramento.

More information can be found at our local Website, California Gunslingers.

Vendors, please contact me here.

Hope to see lots of you there!

Regards,

Allie Mo

Sounds good, but what's with the "no first time Wild Bunch shooters"? What if someone has shot a "wild bunch" or "pike" type class at the local matches but has never shot an "official" Wild Bunch match using the new official rules? Exactly what is your qualifying criteria?

Guess I can't go then............. dependent on what experienced may mean...Ha Ha

I don't know if they will let me in that state, as y'all are boycotting us here in Arizona.............

Sure miss going to Bodie 3-7 times a year too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild Bodie Tom

That's on a Wednesday and Thursday, so I can't go. Iffn it had been the week earlier I could have as the kids are on Spring Break then.

Norvelle, we hope you can make it.

Beartrap, if you've shot a WB side or monthly match, had a shooter orientation/class and are familiar with the guns you should be okay. If you had the same level of expertise with your SASS guns, would you be ready to shoot a SASS annual match? It's the same idea.

Tom, do you really think all of us are boycotting AZ? I support Governor Brewer on Facebook.

Slim and Babe, sorry you can't make it.

Babe, I sure enjoyed meeting you and Brite Eyes. The "blue ghost" was super. :unsure:

Regards,

Allie Mo

Archived