SASS Wire Forum

Sent Another Furry Kid Across The Rainbow Bridge Today

Bama Red

We lost our eighteen year old female cat, Louie, today. Her kidneys and liver had been deteriorating since October and today we and the vet decided there was no further good we could do for her. I held her till the end, and we'll bury her here on the farm tomorrow. She'll wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge with our other four-legged kids who have gone on ahead.

We'll miss her terribly.

Im didn't think I was a cat person, but when our barn cat "charlie" passed on, I found out I was! Charlie was a saber tooth tabby cat that kept our barn clean of ANY cirtter! Miss him something aweful. Its a hard thing to do to have a good furry friend put to sleep. Our thoughts are with you Red.

Tascosa

You have my sympathies. Put down my last cat 2 years ago. Had to have her brother put down 2 years before that. It's a sad, sad time. Rye

Hey Bama! I hate it for ya'. She can hang out with Traveller, my dalmation who chose to leave us while I was gone to GOA this year.

You have my condolences pard.

Peace to you and your's

Brother... my prayers for peace and healing... That day we had the Memorial for Ms. Maggie's mother... There will be another that will creep in and steal your heart... it's what they do... My little black cat takes pretty good care of me...

Vaya con Dios

Archived