SASS Wire Forum

So you want to hear harmonica?

Grizzly Dave

click here

I'm out of breath just watching it.

Grizz

I don't think I have ever heard it played so well.. Thanks Grizzes... How is the baby girl tonight?

she is good, she got a new phone tonight and is real excited about it.

You can thank Willie for that link, he emailed it to me.

Time for bed, with people out at the office, I have to be in early to cover phones, nite nite.

she is good, she got a new phone tonight and is real excited about it.

You can thank Willie for that link, he emailed it to me.

Time for bed, with people out at the office, I have to be in early to cover phones, nite nite.

GN Grizzes and you have the very best time with your baby girl.. And thanks Willies.. cool link..

Great post, Grizzer. I even posted that to my Facebook. WOW... what a talent. I've played harp for a long time and didn't have any idea it could be played like that. ;)

OK, the first piece was Beethoven's Ode to Joy, and the last was the William Tell Overture. But I can't quite place the tune in the middle. Anybody know?

Four minutes twenty six seconds without taking a breath, or so it appears.

I play the harp, but not when anyone can hear me.

Buddy is really great. What a talent.

OK, the first piece was Beethoven's Ode to Joy, and the last was the William Tell Overture. But I can't quite place the tune in the middle. Anybody know?

I can't remember the name, but I think it's by Chopin.

That feeler can wet a spit whistle!!

He is one of the best.I've been practicing OH Holy Night lately,them high notes are killer,you can actually tune the reeds in a harp to make it a tad bit easier to play,but i have never tried it.And he does it all on a ten holer too,very impressive.

I've heard a couple of pretty darned good harmonica players... but I don't believe any of them could hold his Hoehner... :)

Vaya con Dios

That feeler can wet a spit whistle!!

He is one of the best.I've been practicing OH Holy Night lately,them high notes are killer,you can actually tune the reeds in a harp to make it a tad bit easier to play,but i have never tried it.And he does it all on a ten holer too,very impressive.

Keep practicin' Rick . . . yul be in Carnaigggeee Hull befur ya knows it . . . . . :FlagAm:

Archived