SASS Wire Forum

Twas the week before Christmas

Grizzly Dave

Twas the week before Christmas

and all thru the office

all the creatures were jabbering

we should just shut down this week, not any work that HAS to be done, not that it would get done anyway.

At least I'm off Thursday and Friday so only have three days of boredom.

'tis the week befur Xmas and I don't have to do a DAMN THING . . . . :blush:

Shopping all done last week . . . . presents given to a good budy from Palm Springs when we had lunch together yesterday . . . . presents for daughter and grandsons packed for me by the UPS people the day before ( walked in with the stuff in shopping bags . . thru 'em on the counter . . said "pack this stuff and send it" :blush: . . . simple ) . . . am just back from getting propane and with the truck warm I went ahead and flushed the cooling system then put in new antifreeze . . . . will go to the UPS on Friday to check my mail box . . . .

A few fun projects that I can "fiddle with" during the week . . . Load some ammunition . . . no one can EVER have enough ammunition loaded . . . :)

Rain, rain, rain . . . lots on the coast . . . a sprinkle here now and then . . . talk by the weather people of some major rain here . . . always an "iffy - maybe happen - maybe not thing" with the mountains in the way . . . roads from Palm Springs to I-10 flooded and closed by the run off from Mt. San Gorgonio down the White Water River chanel . . that is a normal thing . . . .

Life is good . . . very very good . . . . :)

After Xmas and the weather clears will get back up to working on the saloon project.

Archived