SASS Wire Forum

Iron Maiden's SURPRISE party!

TN TRIPLE B

The gifts were VERY creative, the music was amazing (as usual), and to the friends who came and the ones who wanted to but couldn't we thank you. Thanks to all the people that brought in food and all the people helping me run around and get things decorated. Dad thanks for all the "trips to Wal-Mart" you did. A special thanks to Miss Tn Tall for all the help and some great ideas along the way. Thanks to ALL the people who made this night so very special for such a great lady!

I love you Mom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

To look at some pics you can go to: http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/ss312/t...rthday%20party/

It was a great party for a wonderful friend. Thanks from the guys in the band to everyone for making us welcome and having us back!! They can't wait for Smokeout 2011!

Schoolmarm and I were so happy to be there and wish our favorite Lady Duelist many more happy birthdays and health, joy, and all the blessings she deserves.

Hey Tripple B, a "Great Job!" to you and W.C.J. for pulling off the suprise!

Oh what fun it was. I have NEVER seen anybody more SURPRISED!!!!! . BBB, WCJ and TDW really pulled one over on IM. She never had an idea what was behind the door?

Milkbone really ROCKED the Saloon. Copperhead juice was in Abundance ( I think I drank most of it.. I think).

GREAT PARTY, GREAT FOOD, GREAT FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Titus and Fannie WE sure missed y'all!!!!!!!

Archived