SASS Wire Forum

deja vu

Carolina Cowboy

go here and read the first few lines, it has your name in it, you made the news :FlagAm:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/12/20/winter.weather/index.html

You know they didn't even charge me for the plug.. lol... I was told this weekend my name is on a store in Las Vegas too, I was excited that I had a store, then of course they had to tell me what kinda store.. lol.. Gosh, I sure hope you don't have cold weather up there..lol

We have a beauty shop here that is named after her, must be a popular name

All for now JD Trampas

I didn't know I was all over the map.. lol

Well, they can't say they haven't been warned.

Wait a second the weather is not my fault, I did not bring the worst winter in 5 years with me.. lol...

What I want to know is what kind of "experience" is California going to have with you.

I have to ask, what kind of store was it?

Yeah, well I guess you will have to look that one up, cuz I am not saying.. lol.. They turned red just telling me.. lol

What I want to know is what kind of "experience" is California going to have with you.

So far I have been on my best behavior. totally calm quiet, and just hanging out with friends, letting them do all the talking.. lol.. Just like I did back there.. Enjoying my job, my time, and the company... a lot.. But I do miss ya'll back in MO. I still chat with my old boss, she may move to AZ, so I will have even more people to visit when I go over there! Life is fine, bigger here, a lot bigger but I am certainly able to handle it with a little help from my friends out here..

I have a strange feeling I have been there before! lol.

The store in Vegas??? lol

We've got bad weather up here too, and ya aint been here !!! :blush:

5" or more snow tonight (durin' da game) and more fer Thursday too !

Got a store named after ya in da mall up here too. I dare not say da name......... :blush:

So far I have been on my best behavior. totally calm quiet, and just hanging out with friends, letting them do all the talking.. lol.. Just like I did back there.. Enjoying my job, my time, and the company... a lot.. But I do miss ya'll back in MO. I still chat with my old boss, she may move to AZ, so I will have even more people to visit when I go over there! Life is fine, bigger here, a lot bigger but I am certainly able to handle it with a little help from my friends out here..

So on your best behavior, you're still bad. :blush:

So on your best behavior, you're still bad. :P

Oh yeah.....ifin' ya know Deja in any fashion, shape, or form da ya know B-A-D !!! ;)

We've got bad weather up here too, and ya aint been here !!! ;)

5" or more snow tonight (durin' da game) and more fer Thursday too !

Got a store named after ya in da mall up here too. I dare not say da name......... :P

I might have driven thru? lol

So on your best behavior, you're still bad. ;)

Now that is just so unfair.. you don't even know me.. lol...

Oh yeah.....ifin' ya know Deja in any fashion, shape, or form da ya know B-A-D !!! ;)

apache's you are my blood brother.. what the hey.. lol... are you saying?? lol

You know they didn't even charge me for the plug.. lol... I was told this weekend my name is on a store in Las Vegas too, I was excited that I had a store, then of course they had to tell me what kinda store.. lol.. Gosh, I sure hope you don't have cold weather up there..lol

There is a "gentleman's club" in Stockton with your name on it . . . . I'd been polite ( up till now ) and not mentioned it to ya . . . . :P:FlagAm: . . . I did think of ya everytime I drove past it ;)

There is a "gentleman's club" in Stockton with your name on it . . . . I'd been polite ( up till now ) and not mentioned it to ya . . . . :P:FlagAm: . . . I did think of ya everytime I drove past it ;)

Okay fine.. I was in one once... I was lost in Chicago and very young, and I parked and ran in to use the phone. I thought it was a Saloon, you can only imagine how, uh, flustered I was.. lol.. But I did use the phone to give a life line to get home.. lol Gee, thanks for bringing that up wolfies...

Anyone who is really curious can google "deja vu las vegas". I'll just throw in this wee little bit "10000 square feet of ******* entertainment"

thanks for your efforts.. lol Using my name how dare they... and I so own it too. lol

Archived