SASS Wire Forum

Thank you OOWSS

Antety SASS #43598

On behalf of Mid Valley Drifter, Buckshot Shell-E, Long Jim Hancock, and myself, I would like to thank everyone who made our last match as Match Officials so special. Thank you for your generous donations for the blankets that we received (who knew to have them contain red and purple??). Thank you for the special slide show. I especially like the lyrics to “He’s a Drifter”!! Those pictures were priceless, as are all of you.

We have been involved in our club for several years now and are looking for forward to taking a break and being ‘just plain shooters’. We will still be attending matches at our club, just in a different way. We will always be available for advice if needed and opinions whether needed or not.

Our friendships are stronger than ever, and we are excited about the changing of the guard in our club. We look forward to being able to travel more and attend those matches that we didn’t seem to have time for in the past. Our love for our sport and our friends and family continues to grow. We wouldn’t have each other if not for Cowboy Action Shooting. For that we are truly thankful.

I know you will continue to support our club as you always have. Thank you again for everything. Looking forward to seeing you down the trail.

Love, Drifter, Shell-E, Long Jim, and Antety

Archived