SASS Wire Forum

Thank you OOWSS

Antety SASS #43598

On behalf of Mid Valley Drifter, Buckshot Shell-E, Long Jim Hancock, and myself, I would like to thank everyone who made our last match as Match Officials so special. Thank you for your generous donations for the blankets that we received (who knew to have them contain red and purple??). Thank you for the special slide show. I especially like the lyrics to “He’s a Drifter”!! Those pictures were priceless, as are all of you.

We have been involved in our club for several years now and are looking for forward to taking a break and being ‘just plain shooters’. We will still be attending matches at our club, just in a different way. We will always be available for advice if needed and opinions whether needed or not.

Our friendships are stronger than ever, and we are excited about the changing of the guard in our club. We look forward to being able to travel more and attend those matches that we didn’t seem to have time for in the past. Our love for our sport and our friends and family continues to grow. We wouldn’t have each other if not for Cowboy Action Shooting. For that we are truly thankful.

I know you will continue to support our club as you always have. Thank you again for everything. Looking forward to seeing you down the trail.

Love, Drifter, Shell-E, Long Jim, and Antety

I know I speak for the many shooters who've attended matches at Saddle Butte when I say that it's been OUR distinct pleasure to have such a fine group of friends (more like family :FlagAm: ) in charge of club & range operations for the OOWSS.

Y'all will never be considered "just plain shooters" in my book. :huh:

:blink:

PaleWolf

(spc)

Without trying to sound trite, I doubt that anyone in OR can put on the quality of state match that OOWSS provided. This was an annual event for us, and it will be sorely missed. We won't be attending the 2011 match for several reasons, the main reason being that the dates were moved, and now they conflict with the WA State Senior Games. As Bob Hope said, "Thanks for the memories."

If anyoone deserves a break,and a HUGE THANK YOU,it is the 'gang' at Albany.!

What great shoots you've put on there,never a dull moment and never a regret about the hundred mile trip there.

OH,and the blueberry muffins. WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Thanks,and go have some fun now. !!!!!

I know I speak for the many shooters who've attended matches at Saddle Butte when I say that it's been OUR distinct pleasure to have such a fine group of friends (more like family :blush: ) in charge of club & range operations for the OOWSS.

Y'all will never be considered "just plain shooters" in my book. :)

:blush:

PaleWolf

(spc)

YES'EM' !!!

I wish me en' the Whiner could'a' been able ta' make it up more often.

Wimpy

Albany has been on our must do list for a number of years though the drive was a long one there was always smiles and hugs at the end of it. I can only say that who ever comes next has got big shoes to fill your club and organizational skills will be missed. I hope you all enjoy your semi-retirement and hope to see you shooting up a storm next time we meet.

Twelve Mile Reb and Pat

I hope you know how much the boys and I love you. We love the shooting and the friendship. Just wish we could have been there for more shoots, but the medical and financial situation has made it tough these last two years. I am hoping to be able to attend more shoots this year, and to help more too.Hope to see you there so we can collect our hugs.

Tangent Ranger

Ranger Travis Ben Shot

Hot Iron Pete

Well folks, as I told you each personally at the last several annual matches we attended, you have all gone out of your way to produce great matches. A number of shooters came a lot farther than we did because of the quality of your events. Now it is time for others to carry the torch.

Meanwhile, maybe you can relax a bit and have some fun without having to work your collective tails off?

I look forward to seeing all of you at other shoots in the future.

Best wishes and thanks for the fond memories, especially the "Thriller" routine!!!

Kid Kneestone and Little Irish Lassy

Eureka, CA

You always put on shoots for other clubs to aim for, and try to exceed. They may be able to put on a better shoot learning from you, but no one will be able to beat the finish of this last year. Great way to hand off the reigns, Drifter

Tangent Ranger

Oh no ,does this mean Drifter has more time to practice?

Been to ore. state the last 3 yrs. and had a blast, thanks for putting on a great show.

Royal Flush

Archived