SASS Wire Forum

Can't say enough GOOD ...

Waimea

Howdy Pards

I just gotta sing the praises of the cowboys and cowgirls I ride with.

A few weeks ago my 97 broke. So Rockin' Rob (a good friend and Mentor) steps up and offers to loan me one of his at the next meet. First stage at the next meet with Rob's SG in hand I promptly broke that gun. Seems I'm hard on 97's.

Anyway Cypress Sun steps up and says to use his 97. So I do with out incident.

Next match (yesterday) Cypress Sam (Sun's father) loans me his SG but it's didn't like the cheap factory loads I use. The match director's wife Sassy Teton Lady is not feeling well and decides not to shoot and offers me her gun, a double. Also doesn't like my factory loads so the match director, Deadwood Woody offers shells for the SG.

I ride with a great bunch of people and am both grateful and a little humbled by the experience.

This is just one incident of kindness that I have experienced since starting CAS 2 years ago. There have been MANY more.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'll bet everyone has a good story to tell about the pards they ride with. Feel free to share it here.

Merry Christmas to all the pards I ride and wire with. And a Happy New Year too.

Waimea

;)

Hi Wiamea,

Thanks for the positive post.

I've met Sassy and she's a nice lady. Sun is nice on the Wire. So, I'm not surprised that he's a good pard in person.

I would probably still be procrastinating about going to Illinois if Taquila Tab had not offered to loan me guns. Thanks Tab, Shell Stuffer, and Ellie Oakley for loaning me guns.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hi Wiamea,

Thanks for the positive post.

I've met Sassy and she's a nice lady. Sun is nice on the Wire. So, I'm not surprised that he's a good pard in person.

I would probably still be procrastinating about going to Illinois if Taquila Tab had not offered to loan me guns. Thanks Tab, Shell Stuffer, and Ellie Oakley for loaning me guns.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Thanks, Miss Allie.

Archived