SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range

Wildcat Maverick

Thinking about going out to winter range. Any suggestions on good places to stay within 50 miles.

Thanks I was looking for a condo style unit 1 or 2 bedrooms in a good complex. We have stayed in some that shall I say were not as discribded in the adds. Don't like wondering if the car will still be there in the morning.

+1 for Anthem -- It's a lovely town, crime is almost non-existant, anything you want you can see from the Hampton and it's 10 minutes to the range going the opposite direction of most of the traffic.

We liked it so much, we bought a condo there. It's a vacation condo now, but when I retire, that's where I'm headed.

+1 for Anthem -- It's a lovely town, crime is almost non-existant, anything you want you can see from the Hampton and it's 10 minutes to the range going the opposite direction of most of the traffic.

We liked it so much, we bought a condo there. It's a vacation condo now, but when I retire, that's where I'm headed.

Thanks for the info thats what I was looking for

I also recommend the Hampton Inn in Anthem. Stayed there in Qct. for a wedding. Free breakfast, two restaurants & gas right there. WallyWorld nearby. Only a few miles north of WR, easy on/off I-17. Real handy. See you at WR! Baddog N.

Archived