SASS Wire Forum

check this gun out

DocDisaster # 45431

He's a first time seller, no feedback. He doesn't even know it's a Colt style gun and second it's silver plated, not solid silver. the engraving is not hand cut at least the cylinder, barrel and reciever aren't. Looks to be laser engraved to me. This is one of the older "D" cam Uberti's they sold back in the 90's.

It's either BS or he's a DA.

The Lone Ranger's dimwitted cousin used it. Shot blued steel bullets in it.....

No, you're wrong. Van Helsing used it to kill werewolves and the bullets were solid gold!

The guy's still a DA. Anyone can see it ain't no 1875 Outlaw! It's clearly a #9 3/4 Snowfield.

I bet the same guy has an "Elderbrock" manifold on his hotrod.

Guest diablo slim shootist

Do you have to clean it with Tarn X ?

who was that masked man -i dont know but

he dropped this silver pistol-SDQ :)

Guest diablo slim shootist
No, you're wrong. Van Helsing used it to kill werewolves and the bullets were solid gold!

The guy's still a DA. Anyone can see it ain't no 1875 Outlaw! It's clearly a #9 3/4 Snowfield.

I bet the same guy has an "Elderbrock" manifold on his hotrod.

:PB):)

Surprisingly, Uberti did build several solid silver '66s. Silver alloy to pass proof. Lavishly engraved and they wanted somewhere around 28K for the "one" that made it to the states. I think Baretta USA still has it.

The guy with the Dcam plated pistol is still a DA. $500 would be an OK price too.

Coffinmaker

Yeah... iff'n it was solid silver, I wouldn't want to be in the same zip code when you drop the hammer on a .45 Colt round!

...although I might show up afterwards to scavenge for silver scraps...

I'm thinkin that's damned good advise!

Archived