SASS Wire Forum

SASS Office open?

JD_Kid

Howdy

hey any one know if the office is open or are they just rushed off there feet pre Xmas ??

is it open leading up to Xmas ? just have a gift cert i need to cash in before the end of the year

just been trying to ring them but get the answer phone

thanks

JD

Howdy

hey any one know if the office is open or are they just rushed off there feet pre Xmas ??

is it open leading up to Xmas ? just have a gift cert i need to cash in before the end of the year

just been trying to ring them but get the answer phone

thanks

JD

The east side of the Sandias got its first winter storm last night. Here in Albuquerque we got rain and a frosting of snow. The pickups (from the east mountains where HQ is) I saw on base this morning were wearing four to six inches of snow on the roofs (rooves?). Schools in Edgewood were closed. So...my guess would be given the nature of the road to SASS Central, it might have been tough sledding this morning.

Thanks for that guys ...

thought they may have shut up shop early for xmas

hopefully i can get them before the end of the year as the gift cert runs out and say's phone orders only

only other way i can think of is maybe order online then get gift cert number to them on a email with order and cert number

thanks again

JD

The Office was closed today because of the snow storm. Office will be open on Monday 12/20/10

Bighorn

JD

I emailed SASS mercantile with my order and gift cert number. Got an automated reply but no personal reply yet.

Billy Blacksmith

Howdy Black Smith

yea i was thinking that mind you nothing like havein a yarn with some one 1/2 the world away HAHA

Mr H and ellie may have theres to cash in too so who ever's on the desk on monday at the office have yer handy kiwi to USA translater hand book by the phone

JD

The Office was closed today because of the snow storm. Office will be open on Monday 12/20/10

Bighorn

Nope! Tried 3 times today throught the day. Ring Ring, answering machine.

UMMMMM must have be chatting with me George ;)

first time i got the answer phone but it run longer so thought ummm someones at work gave them 5 mins and rung back got this nice lady on the phone who looked up my SASS number took my order took my visa card number and wished each other merry xmas kinda simple realy ..

if any one want's me i'll be sitting by my letter box waiting for my dvd's

catch yer

JD

Archived