SASS Wire Forum

WTS Springfield 1911 GI 45ACP(SOLD!)

Wahoo Kid

SOLD!!

WTS Springfield GI, 1911. Parkerized in factory box. Includes paperwork and manuals, cleaning rod and kit, chamber flag and an extra magazine. These only come with one mag. from the factory. Has only been fired about 1 box of 50rds ball ammo. No FTE or FTF or any other problems. No marks or blems on it anywhere. Just as new. Has the US marked double diamond walnut grips. $475 shipped to FFL in CONUS except CA. Send PM with email address for pictures. Thanks, WK

SOLD!!

WTS Springfield GI, 1911. Parkerized in factory box. Includes paperwork and manuals, cleaning rod and kit, chamber flag and an extra magazine. These only come with one mag. from the factory. Has only been fired about 1 box of 50rds ball ammo. No FTE or FTF or any other problems. No marks or blems on it anywhere. Just as new. Has the US marked double diamond walnut grips. $475 shipped to FFL in CONUS except CA. Send PM with email address for pictures. Thanks, WK

A like new Springer for less than 5 bills from a 100% trustworthy Cowboy 'n its still here? :unsure:

A like new Springer for less than 5 bills from a 100% trustworthy Cowboy 'n its still here? :D

I agree I have to keep myself from buying it even though I already have one. They are great guns. I guess it is because it is around Christmas and the end of the year. I don't really need mine and yet I can't bring myself to sell it because it is such a good gun. I am tempted to buy this one and set it in the safe for one of the children when they grow up.

Archived