SASS Wire Forum

How to make the SASS wire

Capt. Morgan Rum, SASS #6859

If all you women would get back to what you supposed to be doing and leave this area for the men we would be better off....That means doing the cleaning house and putting on the diner...There is a place for you...

Now this should cause some fur to fly...

Texas Lizard

My house is clean, my classroom is clean, dinner was delicious, baking is done, Christmas gifts are bought, anything else?

oh, the long fingernails are painted too...

if there is nothing else I think I will read the Wire

and no, I am not neglecting my hubby, he is at work tonight

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True, but I like to stir the pot to see the replies...that's ok when folks know you well enuf to not take it wrong

My wife works and I take care the house, about 80% of it...did ya have time to paint yer nails?

Got leave her some to make her feel good...Did I say that... might ask Santa fer some o' that 4 hour stuff

Texas Lizard

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875
Greetings PC. Glad you ask and I'll be glad to answer 'from my view'.

My thoughts centered around two concepts.

The first one is that when we shoot a match, most scenerios are setup for Good guy/Bad guy. We, the shooters, are the good guys and the steel plates are those bad guys.

All this came from those B-Westerns we use to watch on Saturday mornings.

WELL, because our Cowboy 'shooting' world is usually established in the Good guy/Bad guy setups, its only natural for some of us to be purtrade (sp) as 'Good guy/Bad guy' on the Wire.

Some of us not only play Good guy/Bad guy, but some have judged others as either being Good guy/Bad guy on this forum.

I myself have been credited with being a 'Good guy' but on a couple occations, I've been considered a Bad Guy just because my opinion didn't agree with someone who had a VERY STRONG OPINION on the topic being discussed.

And if you really try to learn the personalities of some folks on the Wire, you will know that on some instances, some of our fellow Wire Pards are doing a good job stirring the pot. But those same 'pot stirrers' are probably some of the best folks walkin this Earth.

And you also have to consider that some folks aren't trying to stir the pot but rather interject 'their honest' opinions but yet have a difficult time doing it in the English lingo.

And some will throw us a curve ball and some of us are sooooooo eager to take the swing.

In essence, they are playing the part of Good Guy/Bad Guy on the Wire.

Well anyhow, this was my thinkin on it.....right or wrong; Good or Bad.

Merry Christmas

..........Widder

Much thanks Widder, and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

:)

When I'm good,

I'm very very good...

but when I'm bad,

I'm BETTER :FlagAm:

MERRY MERRY Y'ALL!!!

I'm a little late getting into this thread but wanted to add my two cents in one small area.

Allie Mo:

I simply cannot understand why anyone would give you a hard time unless, perhaps, it is CLEARLY in jest.

I don't post much because my attitude is that if I don't have much useful to say, I don't say it on the air or in print. You were exceptionally nice to me some time back in a thread which I have now forgotten. Thank you. YOU I won't forget. :FlagAm:

Warhorse

I'm a little late getting into this thread but wanted to add my two cents in one small area.

Allie Mo:

I simply cannot understand why anyone would give you a hard time unless, perhaps, it is CLEARLY in jest.

I don't post much because my attitude is that if I don't have much useful to say, I don't say it on the air or in print. You were exceptionally nice to me some time back in a thread which I have now forgotten. Thank you. YOU I won't forget. :FlagAm:

Warhorse

Dear Warhorse,

I have a vague recollection of that thread. All I can say is that whenever I see your name an avatar, I think of you as a gentlman.

Sometimes the "bees in my bonnet" sting my fingers and I write things...

Anyway, thank you for giving me kind thoughts to sleep on!

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

Archived