SASS Wire Forum

Prayers needed//See Good News

First off I want to thank you all for your prayers, kind words and support. This past Thursday I had a stress test to check the overall condition of my heart. After I got back home, I received a call from the doctor's office notifying me that a review of the test results disclosed what they said was a severe abnormality on the front of my heart. I was asked to report to a local hospital on Friday morning for a cath exam to inject die into my arteries of my heart to check for suspected blockages. Needless to say I was very concerned about this situation, but after the examination conducted today, I was advised that no blockages were found, but that a further more detailed procedure, such as an MRI might be required to complete a check of a section of my heart that the doctor was unable to view to his satisfaction.

I am very encouraged by the results of the exam, and sincerely hope the further test will also show my heart to be in good shape. With great SASS pards pulling for me I don't see how anything bad could be found. You folks are just the best.

As you may know, I haven't posted any humor on the wire in quite a while. That was because I and my wife were dealing with her year long fight with cancer, which ultimately took the woman I loved away from me this past February. I'm still in the process of getting over that loss, so please bear with me. I'm working on getting my humor back.

Again, thank you all, and God bless you.

Archived