SASS Wire Forum

Moderators

Black Harris  #154

Hello,

Although I fear giving Black Harris a bad name by professing my approval of him, I want you to know I think he's the "bees knees!" That is because I get bees in my bonnet and know a good man when I encounter one or something like that. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Allie Mo

I met ol' Black H. at a Grumpy lunch awhile back. Seemed to be purdy nice guy....

curley

Seriously: I wouldn't have yer job for nuttin. But you and the others are doing a fine job.

Hello,

Although I fear giving Black Harris a bad name by professing my approval of him, I want you to know I think he's the "bees knees!" That is because I get bees in my bonnet and know a good man when I encounter one or something like that. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Allie Mo

Allie

I got "bats in my belfry" and I, too, think this here WAHR is very well moderated. Thanks to you all.

I must have gone to bed too early and missed all the excitement. Anyway, I also agree that BH does a great job. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Thank You, Mr Harris for keeping a rowdy and uncouth group civil.

I can't think of a harder and less appreciated job in SASS than the moderators job, and BH carries a lot of that load. He has shut the door on my fingers before, and was right to do so. But he'll never know that I've been putting Estrogen in his coffee ever since! :rolleyes:

Snakebite

Yea, I think they do a good job.

The Mod Squad have their guidelines also and they often seem to allow us to push the limit on stuff we can and/or shouldn't do.

Just my .02

..........Widder

I can't think of a harder and less appreciated job in SASS than the moderators job, and BH carries a lot of that load. He has shut the door on my fingers before, and was right to do so.

Yep, Been there, done that; and note my underlining!

I have great respect for Mr. Harris, even though I've never met him! The Moderator's job is not easy, whether it's this site or any other. :)

I have great respect for Mr. Harris, and I HAVE met him.

People think that herding Cats may be hard- its nothing like what he has to do

Coffee

Archived