SASS Wire Forum

US OPEN

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

Hey Judge

'Judgin' by my scores :wacko: at the Mose N' Bella Turkey shoot I believe I'll limit my one handed and/or Outlaw shootin to that one shoot per year. Fun, but I think I'll stick to two handed Frontier Cartridge for now! :blush:

Aw C'mon Titus. You know duelist is coolist. And If you shoot double duelist then why not gunfighter?

Aw C'mon Titus. You know duelist is coolist. And If you shoot double duelist then why not gunfighter?

Yep, duelist is coolest :blush: ....however.....got four NMV with stock hammers, not the best setup for duelist. Also, gotta remember, gunfighter requires a little more concentration :wacko: to keep it all straight...sometime I be shootin thru not only the BP smoke, but the brain fog from partyin the night before! :blush:

Well dip me in manure and roll me in cracker crumbs. Where in the Sam Hell have I been. This post been going on for a time now.

WHY HELL YES I AM COMIN! #3 for me too! Mose, I might just make the drive straight from Michigan, again this year. Let's play! Hey Bone, you need a caddy to work this here golf thing?

Honest folks, If you have never been to this match, or this range, you are cheating yourselves. It is a prime facility and a prime match. This will be an annual event for Ol Doc Eells!

Hey Mose, I'll have a Triple Crown and seven with a twist of lime.... Who will be the winner and take home the largest Grand Daddy of them all Doorprize.....

Also , I am having a New Years Eve party at the ranch. Everyone is invited. We'll start when you get here.... Titus.... Everyone ,,,this is a byob party and Lets start the CAS Year out right.... T-Bone

The BIG! question who can hold it together for 3 countem THREE!! matches to win the coveted TRIPLE CROWN!!!

With the kind of partying that will be taking place at these shoots...........probably not me.

HEY, DID YA'LL KNOW THAT THESE 3 MATCHES ARE SPONSORED IN PART BY CROWN ROYAL?!?!!!!!!!

Al ,, speaking of holding it together,,,,, Candy's little Bay Horse is doing well... NOW as for Nuttins horse I put a foot off in the sturp last night about dark got my leg over when she came un-glued... I looked like the space shuttle falling back into orbit. WHEN !! I got I eased back crawling over to # 7 and told her that I was not ready yet !!! Much to my surprize I found out again that she was... Now being Bucked off twice in minutes,,I was M-MMM--Maddddddddd. The little Bulldog that lives inside of me jumped out and got on my shoulder and just sat there... After I unbelted my seat belt from the shuttle ride I just took. I was like Kid on friday night at the football game ready to go back in..... Nuttin held the head and ole #7, she had white in her eyes... I took a deep seat and rode that B-i-t-itch!!!! untill she had a change of attitude. Nuttin helped me off the horse and into the Hot Tub. Now after all that it morning....and I am having a little trouble----Do I go Get Hell B-I-T----ich or take it easy today????? I'll send ya a post card Al....

Aw-ight Tbone go get that Bit@# in line We no that Bull dog is a PITBULL and I am sure that she will learn that.

Be careful and show her who boss. You can ride her at the U.S. Open

Did I mention its cold and the weather SUCKS!! here I sitll have ice in the cooler from the Turkey shoot.

See ya In January.

MOSE

Archived