SASS Wire Forum

Pawnee Station, Wellington, CO match this Saturday

Grizzly Dave

we should be ok.....except for that 25 degree start! glad I switched to Trail Boss for the winter.

KK, as far as I know. Keep an eye on the Pawnee Station website, they are good about posting updates there. Current forecast says it won't get above freezing until about the time the match will be finishing up.

I'm afraid I'm not going to make it though. Pick my daughter up tonight at the airport about midnight, and have obligations Sunday I can't miss, and I already have a scratchy throat.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my Pawnee Station pards!

Grizz

What kinda cowboys are ya? The rustlers have broke out 1/2 the herd! There's Indians on our ass and the settlers are in a range war with a English cattle baron.

YEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWW break out the fur and get ready to ride! It's warmer if we're in an all fired hurry. Bring lotsa bullets 'cuz there's lots to do. :blush:

That's it King, twist that knife in me!

Gotta stick with wussing out. Daughter Grizz's flight is now delayed by about another hour, so will be after 1 am before we are home. And I have to sing in church on Sunday so I don't want to turn this tickle in my throat into something worse.

Ya'all have fun, and if Santa leaves me anything other than reindeer droppings let me know so I can pick it up later :blush:

Grizz, tomorrow could be your opportunity to be overall match winner. You can take Brother King. I know you can do it. You've got the beard for cold weather and he doesn't.

The wife told me I'd be working on the house.

LL'

Holy cow, I was figuring deplaning, getting to bag claim, and waiting for bags in her arriving at midnight, but now the plane ain't even gonna get in until then, gonna be a later night than expected.

It was COLD, Griz! Not to mention I shot like a monkey...possibly a brain-damaged monkey...

Still, my match 1873 rifle is home from Ken Griner and it's back to running like a top. Apparently Brother King's '73 caught my rifle's virus!

Wolf Bane

SASS13557

Oh sure.... go rub it in! 1st stage left only 10 in the gun! Then two stages later took over 10 seconds to unjam one that wouldn't eject. And this '73 USED TO BE flawless and run like a gazelle.

Please PM me that address Wolf Bane. ARRRRGHHHH...!!!!!! At least I know all this BEFORE Winter Range. Come on lucky stars!! I want to go soooo bad!

Hey Bro King, congrats on taking first place in Classic!

I had just spent a week and a half freezing my tush off in the mountains pursuing the wily elk, and was in need of a good sleep-in, in a warm bed. Besides, the wife suggested that I should at least try to get some Christmas decorations up before Christmas this year...

Sorry I missed the match.

GW

Archived