SASS Wire Forum

New Grips

St. Louis Suomi SASS #31905

Howdy:

They have some good looking grips and I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them and if so, what their experiences were with the quality, etc.

Any response is welcome. Thansk for reading my post.

STL Suomi

:wacko::ph34r::excl::FlagAm::FlagAm:

GREAT SERVICE.

Beautiful grips.

Fast delivery.

And pretty inexpensive.

Their super-rosewood is SUPER!!!

Merry Christmas!

Mustang

I have the super rosewood checkered that I bought off the classifieds, very good, I wouldn't hesitate to buy any more either, just don't need any at the moment, but will buy from them when I do for sure, good grips, good prices

All for now JD Trampas

Howdy:

Thanks for the replies. That was what I wanted to know, right down to the exact type of grip I was considering. You cowboys can read my mind. HAAA! Thanks agin for taking the time to respond to the question. I sincerely appreciate it.

STL Suomi

Howdy:

Thanks for the replies. That was what I wanted to know, right down to the exact type of grip I was considering. You cowboys can read my mind. HAAA! Thanks agin for taking the time to respond to the question. I sincerely appreciate it.

STL Suomi

I have 5 sets, all purchased off their website. I use these to distinguish calibers and models. My OM 45lc Vaqueroes, which have the faux ivory grips, and the NM 357 Vaqueroes.

I have been very pleased with the quality and fit.

Lone Rider

Howdy:

Looks like they have a full compliment of grips. I was concerned because the price was so reasonable. Anyway, I ordered a "test" set of Bonded Ivory for my Ruger 44-40's - if they are all I hope them to be (ok, I can take a little disappointment), I will order many more. The price was VERY reasonable.

STL Suomi :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy:

Well, grips were ordered, arrived in a very quick time (since mail goes thru St Louis, mail can take forever for me). Items were exactly as described, excellent quality and finish, AND the fit perfectly. OK, I am impressed AND satisfied.

I will be ordering several more pairs of the bonded ivory.

STL Suomi

• 3 weeks later...

Know I'm dragging up an old post here but I gotta thank St Louis Soumi for asing the question and gettin it started and the rest of y'all that responded. I followed it along and then ordered a pair of thier grips and as y'all said they were great. Just arived today and they make the 6-guns look like a million bucks. Thanks to all o' ya. This here net is the best way to get smart on the SASS subjects. :blush:

Archived