SASS Wire Forum

help

Dakota Psycho

I got over the shakes.I sold one yesterday and traded one today. That does me for the week but the week is almost over. I got me a 97 today on paper.I fear the shakes will start again if I cant buy some more next week. Sure need a support group.

I got a fix tonight. I want to thank my dealer again.The shakes are gone I am on the wagon.

My last fix to be, is no a slow stage from up north. wont be here until 1/04/2011.I dont know if I can hold out that long.

just go hold the first gun that you ever bought that you still own that always help my 22 ruger 9 3/4 barrel 3 screw. i bought when i was 18 from a buddy. which is 16 years ago now. now i am knocking on 100 guns. i plan on lots more as long as the oil boom keeps booming up here.

Just pulled out the ruger single six 5 3/8" barrel 22 cal. hugged it ,there was a post about ruger 22s so I just hugged it and read the post. and posted on it.My dad gave me mine when I was 14 I think.I think it was made in 1958.Love that gun.

• 2 weeks later...

Well today is 1/15/2011 thought I was on the wagon but I got off.Tried to find A GG MEETING ( gun grabbers) be could not so I did it,I BOUGHT A GUN LAST NIGHT. I thought I had it whipped this time but no,no,no.

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Alright lay down and tell me your problem. Buy what you can afford and not take food off the table. LOL I always think I have enough guns then another shows up.

ENG :ph34r:

Archived