SASS Wire Forum

USFA Price increase YOW!

Doc Flimshaw Sass# 73310

I'm lucky that I just got my rodeo's this last week--I noticed the price increase, but they are great guns.

Ned

About 3 1/2 years ago USFA reduced the price on their Rodeos by $100. Just thoughht you might like to know the good folks at USFA go both ways.

Merry Christmas

McKenzie

The owner is a multi-millionaire and does not think in terms as the average person who works from pay day to pay day. I have purchased two sets of his revolvers from Long Hunter and they are by far the best guns I have ever owned. I have owned Colts and feel the USFA's are better guns. I do how ever feel that is too much of a jump but that is his call. I wanted a pair of Rodeo's in 44-40 for SASS. I had to pay a $100 extra per gun because of the caliber. Jim said that Doug was charging this because he wanted people to buy the Premium guns in 44-40 and not the Rodeo's so he was adding the extra fee. For a person who is living on a disability income of $925 a month that was a lot of extra cash. People who have it don't even think about those that have to scratch out a living. I wanted to have something nice before they throw the dirt so I did it. There is no doubt that it will hurt sales but he could live very nice even if he never sold another gun.

Just got an e-mail from USFA....raising the price on all guns. Rodeo and rodeo2 the popular cowboy guns going up $130.00!!!, might have been better if they had done it a little at a time.......Doc

But the Gov'ment did not print all of that "new" money a little at a time. Everything is going to go up substantially and quickly becasue the money is not woth as much as it was.

prs

Archived