SASS Wire Forum

The Last Stand 2011

Santa Fe River Stan,36999L

The Title says it all.......we have some spots left open and we are waiving late fees.

Get your Apps in the MAIL ASAP.....come on down if you like Fast Shooting with Lots of ACTION.

See your Old Friends and make some new ones at the Saturday Nite BBQ while telling tall tales around a campfire!

The Last Stand 2011

Stan - who can't wait to see everyone again.

P.S. Anyone that has already paid the late fee will be reimbursed when you get here.

:mellow:Stan

Is that a new side match, cuzz I gots some tails!

Wigley

Folks, this shoot is a great reason to get away for the cold. It's a great shoot, evun wen et was cold like las yer.

Good friends having fun warms tha heart! :ph34r:

Cheyenne :blink:

We have all shot in cool weather....and last year would have been fine if we had prepared for it. It was still a great shoot as always. I will, however, be a taken a wool vest and duster just in case.

+1 Cheyenne, like you I wouldn't miss this one.....good people, good scenarios, huge targets....and a plus, I'll be there....lol.

KK

What time does the Eatin start?

Stan, how many we have signed up at this point?

•Send me an email.

•Sure hope we have a little better weather this year.

The boys and I will be heading down Wednesday morning to set up so if there is anything I can help with please let me know.

Let me know about the shoot off, I have two radios, I can make my shooter trackers, but I need to know how many shooters we will be having, what category and so on.

I already have a template made for 32 shooters. But I need to break that down into categories.

Wigley

I guess I may consider it a possibility that I might come to the match if it's not going to be too cold. It's been pretty cold around here for the last week or so. Started getting cold when Stan and Dan tripped me and been cold ever since.

Having to miss Last Stand every year makes me wish I would have pursued a different career path than being a CPA. The last part of December and the month of January are one of the busiest times for us each year. My staff would hang me out to dry if I took off to Florida in January and several clients would begin to wonder if the rumor I had lost my mind was true. Maybe one day it will all work out for me. In the meantime have fun and know I am cheering for everyone to be a winner.

Archived