SASS Wire Forum

WTB 7.62 x 54 Russian & 8mm Lebel rifle brass

Looking for 7.62 x 54 Russian brass (boxer primed)

Also

8mm Lebel (rifle 8x50) brass. Dies, & brass, FOUND, Big thanks pards. (a little more wouldn't hurt though)

Let me know what you have & price shipped to 85308

Earl

I'm pretty sure I have a good bit of 8mm Lebel......but I ain't gonna share my 7.62x54r :lol:

Shoot me an email and we'll come to terms!

MMK

aka: HH

Earl,

I found some Graf brass for 7.62x54 about a year ago. Its not bad stuff if you can find it. The primer pockets seemed a little deep, but I have had no problem with misfires.

I only picked up 100 of them, so dont have any to spare, myself. And I can NOT remember where I got them either...

DM

Thanks Mayor, but I'm really trying to find some boxer. Yup,7.62x54 R seems tough to find.

Dalton, thanks for the review, glad to hear it's good.

Monk, thanks fer the link, but they're out now.

Boothill thanks a heap & good talking with you.

I never did get a 95 Styer. I was always a little leery of the straight-pull idea.

Boothill, thanks a bunch for the Lebel goodies. A Christmas thank-you box is mailing out to you today. Please let me know when it arrives.

Best I've deal found for dies is Lee @ $26. for a set, but I'm still holding out for a used set. Not like it's going to be used a-lot, lol.

Boothill, thanks a bunch for the Lebel goodies. A Christmas thank-you box is mailing out to you today. Please let me know when it arrives.

Best I've deal found for dies is Lee @ $26. for a set, but I'm still holding out for a used set. Not like it's going to be used a-lot, lol.

Howdy Earl! Got the care package today. I think I ended up with the better end of the deal! Thanks!

Boothill

Boothill, I'm glad you liked it. I'm happy that you're happy. Happy New Year !

Trigger Mike, I haven't bought any new stuff yet or sourced bullets.

Tightwad Swede, thanks a-bunch, pm sent

Tightwad Swede, dies & shell holder came & look great, now I can make it go "bang". A thank you box is on its way, Earl.

If anyone is still interested in 8mm Label I have 35 rounds of Remington Kleanbore 170 gr. soft point.

I also have 39 rounds + one piece of brass labeled 10 Lebel standard cartridges, Kynoch Ltd. Birmingham England.

Only 20 are in the original packaging. I also have one stripper clip.

Have no idea what this stuff is worth. Don't want to deal with shipping because Fed-Ex and UPS are expensive

but can bring it to Winter Range.

Marshal Stone

Marshal Stone I'll be at WR, pm sent yer way

Archived