SASS Wire Forum

You need to do this to help with cabin fever.....

Korupt Karl

....I thought I would mention cleavage as I saw another post got a lot of hits with that in the title....lol.

I post this every year at this time.....so here we go. Be sure to take the time to call your MD and Range Director and the powers to be that make the club run....ask them if there is anything you can do to make their job easier next year....and be sure to THANK THEM for all that they do.

While you're sittin around you could be workin on props, targets or putting together brochures for the club or helping paint the inside of the clubhouse....etc. There is so much that can be done to make their jobs easier. THINK WHAT YOU WOULD DO if you didn't have scenario's ready at the monthly shoot or targets in place etc.

We don't acknowlege these members enough....and also those that pitch in before and after every shoot.....it's a team effort.... become part of the team.

Thanks to Alan, Janet, Curt, Brenda, Troy, Sis, Robin, Mark, Eric and on and on...you know who you are and you are appreciated.

KK

OK, KK, now that ya suckered me in with the follow-up mention to my CLEAVAGE thread :FlagAm:

GOOD POST! You are so right, those that work diligently behind the scenes each and every month at the local matches, as well as those responsible for the daunting task of putting on annuals, state and regional matches.....they are the back bone of this sport/game. Without them we'd be sunk. So yer right, we all need to step up and help out where we can. If ya can't help out physically, donate a few cans of spray paint, a few bucks, whatever. Set aside one or two days out of the year and show up for a work day at the range. Stick around an hour or so after a match and help tear down(if that's the way yer range works) or just help pick up trash, etc. If everybody helps out just a little once in a while, everybody benefits!

OK, Karl, now back to that cleavage..... :D

Lankframe, if they waiver the match fee that day let's say 4 shooters set up, how does the club make any money to help support the club for targets, upkeep, etc, etc, I think you are going to find it is the same people all the time that help in the clubs, MHO.

All for now JD Trampas

KK, You are so right,, Thanks to all the folks at Cutters,& Circle R ,, for all the hard work and fine shoots the have put together, we miss yall, and we both are glad to see your back to your old self and Thanks to you KK for just being you,,,NOW more cleavage :blush:

Archived