SASS Wire Forum

Utah Bob update 12/11

Utah Bob #35998

Bob, just stay in there and get completely well. Even stay a couple days longer.

Carol, enjoy your vacation!

Cassidy

(just kiddin', get well soon)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please give Bob a great big Saloon hug from all of us....and let him know we're running up his tab something close to the national debt.

Best to Bob and his family. Get back in here soon, Bob!!!

Where's Ted and Alice while all this has been going on? Hurry up anf get home Bob, we can't pick on you if ya ain't here....

The Saloon's not closed, but everyone's down;

Seems our poet-pard's wearing a hospital gown.

He's laying there sick,

Twixt the dead and the quick,

And we can't hardly wait

'Til you're back shootin' straight!

Salud, dinero y amor, amigo!

eGG

Hello Bob! (oops, that's what Billy said!)

GET WELL SOOON.....but be patient so they can make ya right! We're prayin' for ya.

Slim :mellow:

Miz Carol,

Praying for Bob and you ma'am. As you can tell, Bob has a wide spread and very diverse group of real friends here in the Saloon. We all mean it about if you need any help. We don't take a pledge to pray casual either. Bob is a rare and special man in so many ways. The Web site that he has for the folks that have gone on and the site for the Vets just reinforces his true servant's heart and attitude of care for his fellow man. He is admired and respected here.

Thank you for the update.

I remain, ma'am,

Your humble servant

D.S. Johnson

AKA Big50

UB,

Been away from the Saloon for a while, and I'm sorry to hear that you're laid-up. Hope you're not wearin' one of those open back gowns - too much of a bad visual for me...

I hope and pray that you get COMPLETELY better real soon, so's you can spend Christmas in your own home with all of your loved ones. Who knows - maybe Santa will leave you a new hat or two! My prayers are up for you and your lovely wife - hope to have a drink with you soon.

WWB

ennui it grips me

same hats still on ev'ryone

how I coo for you

Get well soon, UB!

You mean I can have a drink on Bob's tab? I'll have two in that case. I'm thirsty.

Hey Bob. Word of advice. Don't let any doctors work on you who are practicing. Find one that is doing it for real. Practice is for amatuers. You want a professional.

Fred(make sure Bob's tab is on top)Finagler

DANG! I thought Bob was posting from the road or something.... I had no idea you were having health problems, UB. Sorry...and prayers up for you and a speedy recovery. Truth is that I'm starting to miss you, too! :wacko::ph34r:

Sorry to read you got sick but very glad to read your OK. Remember to wash your hands alot, rest, get well and get back and rest up, take care of yourself. Lee

I have got to get to the Saloon more often!

Get well quick UB. Your voice of reason is missed.

reason? UB dunt have no reason atall :)

Ms. Carol........... thanks for the update on UB.

...our prayers continue to be lifted up for him and for yourownself as well.

Okb

Archived