SASS Wire Forum

Heisman Trophy Winner

Who do you think will get him in the draft?

As long as it is not the Cowboys.

That boy has no moral fiber that I can see.

Got caught in Miami a few times for academic fraud.

That's enough right there for me to not like him.

Let alone all this other money stuff.

He was good at College ball. Not sure how that will be in the pro's.

As much as I hate Auburn....bein a Bama fan, he was clearly head and shoulders above everyone else this year.....On the field.

Guess he WAS worth all that money :(;)

I guess he earned it but still something's just quite not right about him & his daddy & the "shopping" issue. :(

Well, I guess the charges of felony burglary, larceny, obstruction of justice, academic fraud, battery, ad infinitum, and the proof that Daddy actually did try to finagle a bunch of money for his son's services must obviously be a mistake because as Cam put it, God has blessed him and now he has "evidence to prove it." (i.e. the Heisman). ;)

Well, there you have it...another great example for our youth. :huh:

Think I'll go home and watch "Blind Side" again tonight. It causes you to realize that there are still some decent young adult athletes out there who wre not caught up in "the cult of the athlete."

As a lifelong Alabama fan it is ingrained into my character to despise Auburn. That being said, I just can't bring myself to believe Cam Newton is a bad kid.

Cecil Newton-I have no doubt about, but Cam I am just not so sure of. I read about his activities every week at a school where he volunteers and mentors kids-every week including during football season and this was before any stink came out.

As to the issues at Florida . . . he paid the price for poor judgment. He may have possessed a stolen laptop, but that is somewhat different from stealing it. Are all of us so saintly that we have never jumped on a purchase when the price was better than it should be?

Anyway, I don't know the truth, but I know he is a heck of a good athlete and I'll just let events unfold. I hope he goes pro ASAP cause I don't want Bama to have to play against him again!

J Mark has a point. If I were an Alabama fan, I would not want to play against him again either.

He pretty much took the wheels off their wagon, such as it was.

:blush:

Ok Mr. Flint, take your shots.

Archived