SASS Wire Forum

97 vs 87 vs SxS 12ga?

The Dakota Clay

Griff, I was not speaking about any of the founders and the speed at which they shoot SASS matches. AS always on this wire people think that they know what you are saying with out even asking. It was my understanding and this is what I have read and been told. The founders were all ISPIC type shooters(That is what I was making reference to) and decided to try a round using SAA revolvers which was the idea of our #1, THE JUDGE. From that is how the story of the birth of SASS began. I have never been to any shoot out west because of many reasons with the main one being funds. I have met with the Judge and was very happy that I was able to. I have talked to Hipshot on the phone and to my knowledge that is it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I still don't care for the 97 regardless of how it came about. I have no dislike for the people who shoot and cherish it. I shoot 100% BLACK POWDER and I don't swap classes to better my position. I also shoot Warthog loads. This is my style but there is room for all of us.

Archived