SASS Wire Forum

Cowboys & Indians Store

Trader Dave, SASS #53461

Need a little help to contact C&I Store. Every time we call the number we have there is no answer or it is buzy. Any body got a better idea? Wifes 97 don't work and as you married pards know that is not good. Thanks in advance. Trader Dave 53461L Regulater

Dave,

I haven't talked to Jim Bowie in a couple of weeks but -- he normally goes to the convention.

You might want to try T.L. (the other half of the C & I store). He's moved to St. George but still working on 97's. In fact, he is the one that has specialized in 97s over the years.

The numbers I have for Terry are: 714-285-1012 and 435-627-2942. Leave him a message, he'll get back to you.

---------------------------------

I know what you mean about your wife's 97. Mine's the same way -- Don't touch my 97 (except to clean it -- of course)!!!

Good Luck

Conejo

Mebbe they gone to the convention?

They did...Talked with Jim last week and they were heading for it...I think he said they were leaving Thursday...Jim was teaching some classes over there...I would say they will be open on Monday or Tuesday...

Texas Lizard

Need a little help to contact C&I Store. Every time we call the number we have there is no answer or it is buzy. Any body got a better idea? Wifes 97 don't work and as you married pards know that is not good. Thanks in advance. Trader Dave 53461L Regulater

Get her a double for Christmas...

Texas Lizard

I talked with him today at the convention in LV, NV. He'll be back Monday or so.

Major Payne

Archived