SASS Wire Forum

Wires wanting to have a Posse at Eot!

Dorado

Hey I don't know if y'all heard but those grumps on the wire are wanting to get together at End of Trail. We cannot allow this. That bunch needs to be balanced out with a Saloon Posse. I bet we could overthrow them and really show how fun EoT can be. So if yer goin' form a posse to counter balance those stiffs in the wire. And after we can celebrate our victory with a real round of drinks! lol

The "grump" as you say that is suggesting this wire posse at EoT is none other than Madd Mike. I can assure you, he's no grump. He shoots good and is there to have fun no matter what.

Years ago at EoT in Norco there was a couple of years where CAS City members gathered and made up posses or at least met up on Friday nights to drink and tell lies. Remembering the Huggin' sister! Still have my badge from way back them. Even have one of the Toostone Saloon badges. Toostone Saloon was started here on the saloon wire. I put together a web site where people sent in a photo so everyone could see who they were talking to. Got up to over 200. I probably have a copy of the files some where around here. Might be on 5.25" disk.

Anyway, from the wire or from the saloon, Madd Mike will welcome everyone to his posse at any shoot.

Archived