SASS Wire Forum

WARNING to:

Hells Comin

Ah shoot I just sent them a care package of 11 degree tempatures mixed with a little snow. I thought it would remind them of home while they were out there.

If ya got any of that to spare, send it to Denver and the Front Range. Been running 60's & even 70's here, and haven't had ANY snow, rain, etc. in December at all. Have to go back to 1939 to get higher temps! SKIERS TAKE NOTE: THIS DOES NOT apply to the mountains. They are getting bodacious amounts of snow on the slopes. Storms dump all the precip in the mountains!

Well MR Hells Comin. Ya all have fun down there. I always want to go, but every time end up in the hospital whenever I sign up. I guess thats a sign........ So I didn't even bother this year..... So hopefully I stay OUT of the darn hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya when ya get back. Show me the trophy........ And tell Tom to call me. Need to speak to him anyway about YOUR favorite thing.

Wild Bunch.

Give him my number, I know you have it..... Ha Ha

Thanks

Do Not I said Do not bring any COLD weather with you when you come out in January for the Territorial Prison Breakout in Yuma! It,s been in the High 70's to 80's all this month. :D

Hells Comin we intend to leave this weather behind. If we can get the dinosaur camper unstuck we'll be there. Going to leave plenty early this yr. Ol Short's been loading while he whistles a tune. Only problem about the temps, it makes the arms on the bow flex a little stiffer. We'll be loading the camper in deep snow so we'll get the grandkids out here to run things down on the sled. Any way Colt, too bad your not plowing out to come along.

P.S. Wild Bodie, Ol Shorts gonna give u a call. Merry Christmas to everyone. Two Sons & Ol Short

Archived