SASS Wire Forum

Customer Service

Two-Bit Charlie

There has been a number of threads relating to bad customer service lately. I felt I needed to report a company that gave me GREAT service. I recently purchased a new Henry .22 youth model rifle, to start my grandson out in CAS. Being small in stature, I figured the youth model might still be too long for him. I was right. The rifle came with a nice set of wood, and I didn't want to cut it up. So I e-mailed Henry customer service explaining the situation and asking how to get a stock to shorten up. I said it didn't have to be new, it could be a blemish or a return. The next day I received an e-mail from the president of the company telling me the stock was on it's way. I was tooken by suprise. I e-mailed him back, thanking him for it. He e-mails me back saying we have to do everything we can to get young people shooting. When the stock arrived, there was a note in it saying that the stock was a blemish. But when I opened it up, I couldn't tell the difference in and the origional one.

By the way, it is a nice little rifle. I may look at getting myself a Golden Boy.

Two-Bit Charlie

That's one thing about Henry, their customer service is second to none. Say what you want about the authenticity of their guns, you might not even like the way they look but, they stand behind their products 100%. I completely agree Two-Bit, a lot of companies out there could take a lesson from Henry. :FlagAm:

• 1 year later...

By the way, it is a nice little rifle. I may look at getting myself one.

I bought a golden boy an could not be more pleased. The action is as slick as a well done cowboy action job. Very smooth right out of the box. My daughter loves to shoot it because the thing is so darn accurate that she is rewarded with a near center hit or

"plink" from 100+ feet nearly evry shot. Add to that it is so cheap to shoot. It perfectly satisfies the intent of a 22 rifle.

TBC, Henry did exactly the same thing for me. I won one for my grandson at Fandango last Oct and no way could he handle it with the long stock. Couldn't be happier with the rifle and the service Henry provided. A big public thank you to them.

I have one of those rifles... it is indeed a very nice little gun.. The only problem is that its so Pretty that I keep in in the safe in a gun rug... I need to change that and start using it.

Another company that has what I believe to be "First Class" customer service, is Dillon. Evey occasion that I've had to contact them has been excellent.

Snakebite

Archived