SASS Wire Forum

Hammers on!

spittoon otool

Yer lookin good there Spittoon O'Tool, ........................... I'm not gonna say it.....nope not me, ......I ain't gonna...

K.Karl may say it but I won't.

You better not say it!

WOW. Very nice.

that picture caught me off guard. Quite nice indeed.

KK's thinking that if you can't beat him, atleast you'll look purty tryin. hehehehehe

..........Widder

Thanks Widder, I always strike an action pose and look real purty when I shoot!

Thanks Cowboy Rick, although it looks like that compliment really hurt!

Hey Widder,

What Spittoon means is he always strikes an action pose and his guns look real real purty.........Spittoon..not so much!!

Spittoon did mention that our pard that deserted us and went to Richmond,Texas engraved them shooters. He would be none other than "Giddi-Up Vitello"

Blood Washed

Toon, the guns look great. You might have Giddy finish em for you some day.....there's a lot of smooth areas on them thar guns. I think you will enjoy them.

I shore wish that Giddy and Mean Marie hadn't moved as I will truly miss them. Giddy up sure does a great job engraving.....Texas is lucky.

....and BW....I won't say it.....least not on the wire.

KK

Hey Spittoon, Those Hammers sure do look nice, looks just like what I want for X-MASS, if you ever want them to match the rest of the gun's, just pack-em up and ship them down here, and Ill get them looking real purdy fer ya. And Blood Washed and all you Indiana Pards, dont think we dont miss yall,,cause we sure do, and we will come shoot with ya this summer,,,,cause the boss said so. it will be to damm hot to shoot here. :FlagAm:

Archived