SASS Wire Forum

INFO for Capt. Baylor

In your online RV journal there is an entry on Nov 23rd of this year. You were asking for the alias of the buxom young lass in your photo. I happened to be standing there when said photo was taken. The lady is Shell Belle, wife of Shotshell. EXTREMELY fun gal to shoot with. She was introduced to me this year at Comin'at'Cha as the female version of Ringo Fire.(By Ringo himself!) From my time spent with her, she lives up to that description, and maybe even a little more.

http://www.curtrich.com/1110journal.html

Titus A. (just helpin out where I can) Gnatsass

Wow, did not realize that would end up on the wire! For the record, I thought I was getting a picture taken for the "Who Dat?" wall. Titus, I was quite impressed with you as well. You guys sure know how to have a great time, and I was proud to be a part of it. It's not too often I find kindred spirits :FlagAm: It was alot of fun hanging out with you dirty bastards, and I look forward to doing it again real soon.

Shell Belle

(Shotglass In-training)

In your online RV journal there is an entry on Nov 23rd of this year. You were asking for the alias of the buxom young lass in your photo. I happened to be standing there when said photo was taken. The lady is Shell Belle, wife of Shotshell. EXTREMELY fun gal to shoot with. She was introduced to me this year at Comin'at'Cha as the female version of Ringo Fire.(By Ringo himself!) From my time spent with her, she lives up to that description, and maybe even a little more.

http://www.curtrich.com/1110journal.html

Titus A. (just helpin out where I can) Gnatsass

Well, I never forget cleavage. And it is always a pleasure to shoot with it.........

Did I say that?

And Captain, you must have too much exposure to cleavage to not remember it..........

Perhaps the Redhead will believe ya forgot, but knowing you, I would say "NOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Have fun in Vegas............With the Redhead of course.

Beware however, as there is usually a whole lot of that "cleavage" running around there.

Might need a few SD cards as back-up for the camera..............

A lady came into Mose and Bella's and asked me to take pictures of her cleavage. So I did:

Don't see any mention of now much "arm twisting" it took to get him to take the picture :FlagAm:

A lady came into Mose and Bella's and asked me to take pictures of her cleavage. So I did:

Don't see any mention of now much "arm twisting" it took to get him to take the picture :FlagAm:

Well I have on a reliable source that it was a split second decision for ol Capt. to volunteer but I thing it took 30 or so takes to get the correct lighting. :D

That is some very nice cleavage. Oh, can I say that?

:P

I think ya just did! :wacko: Always seems ta be somebody who wants ta argue with a pard on this here Wire....somethin tells me ya won't find many who will argue with yer assessment on this topic tho! :D

:wacko::D

They are a great couple.

I am talking about Shotshell and Shell Belle.

I still feel bad when I see Shell Belle.

Last year at an annual. She had shot the first day clean and was shooting the 2nd day clean.

Was running the timer. When in her run the timer crapped. She had shoot that stage clean.

But with no time. We had to get another timer and she had to re-shoot it.

She had a miss. I felt SO bad for her. Still do.

She sure seemed to be having a good time on Sat night at Comin At'Cha.

Wow, did not realize that would end up on the wire! For the record, I thought I was getting a picture taken for the "Who Dat?" wall. Titus, I was quite impressed with you as well. You guys sure know how to have a great time, and I was proud to be a part of it. It's not too often I find kindred spirits :D It was alot of fun hanging out with you dirty bastards, and I look forward to doing it again real soon.

Shell Belle

(Shotglass In-training)

I'll have you know, I showered every day I was at the Bar 3! :wacko:

:wacko::D

They are a great couple.

I am talking about Shotshell and Shell Belle.

I still feel bad when I see Shell Belle.

Last year at an annual. She had shot the first day clean and was shooting the 2nd day clean.

Was running the timer. When in her run the timer crapped. She had shoot that stage clean.

But with no time. We had to get another timer and she had to re-shoot it.

She had a miss. I felt SO bad for her. Still do.

She sure seemed to be having a good time on Sat night at Comin At'Cha.

Yep, real nice pair!

Well I have on a reliable source that it was a split second decision for ol Capt. to volunteer but I thing it took 30 or so takes to get the correct lighting. :D

Really? It took him THAT long to say yes? And he was able to pick a good photo with ONLY 30 to choose from?

I'll have you know, I showered every day I was at the Bar 3! :D

Titus.... I gotta tell ya....

picturing you dancing still makes me giggle

We did have fun dancing.

I think ya just did! :excl: Always seems ta be somebody who wants ta argue with a pard on this here Wire....somethin tells me ya won't find many who will argue with yer assessment on this topic tho! :blink:

I COMPLETELY disagree. :FlagAm:

I'll need much more evidence before I cast my vote. :excl:

I enjoy my cowboy friends, but I especially enjoy the ladies. I appreciate this post as I try to keep abreast of things.

KK

Titus,

You have been on this thread way to much. i guess Fannie is really busy.

Judge

Knowing Fannie she is probably standing next to him smiling.

She's a pretty cool gal.

BTT for Capt. Baylor. Must be busy at the Convention.

The fact that I'm replying at 0430 from Lost Wages will tell you something. I only learned about the thread when Jack Houston sent it to me. No time lately to read The Wire. The request for the lady's ID was meant to be a test. I assumed that any red blooded male at CAC would be able to identify her. I did notice that the only one who could identify her was there when the photo was taken. I'm disappointed in the rest of you dirty old men who shower daily. Showering daily, of course, has nothing to do with achieving the vaunted title of Dirty Old Man. I've been proud to be a Dirty Old Man since age 14 or so and will continue in that pursuit until my funeral at least.

If/when I have time to post them, I have more photos of well-endowed ladies at the SASS Convention. If you haven't been to a convention, this is the place where the ladies of SASS dress the way you would like to see them, well, at least second choice.

I have one more class to teach at 0900. Then I can relax a little. Memo: if you get scheduled to teach 4 classes AND RO2, you'll need more than 5 hour energy shots.

The fact that I'm replying at 0430 from Lost Wages will tell you something. I only learned about the thread when Jack Houston sent it to me. No time lately to read The Wire. The request for the lady's ID was meant to be a test. I assumed that any red blooded male at CAC would be able to identify her. I did notice that the only one who could identify her was there when the photo was taken. I'm disappointed in the rest of you dirty old men who shower daily. Showering daily, of course, has nothing to do with achieving the vaunted title of Dirty Old Man. I've been proud to be a Dirty Old Man since age 14 or so and will continue in that pursuit until my funeral at least.

If/when I have time to post them, I have more photos of well-endowed ladies at the SASS Convention. If you haven't been to a convention, this is the place where the ladies of SASS dress the way you would like to see them, well, at least second choice.

I have one more class to teach at 0900. Then I can relax a little. Memo: if you get scheduled to teach 4 classes AND RO2, you'll need more than 5 hour energy shots.

*note to self*

If I ever get to go to the SASS Convention don't pack the School Marm dress......

To Capt Baylor

I hope you are having a wonderful time

:D +1 to Capt. for being a DOM ! Like my buddy "Wolfman" once told me.

"Just cause your on a diet don't mean ya can't look at the menu"

:lol: Steeltown

Titus.... I gotta tell ya....

picturing you dancing still makes me giggle

We did have fun dancing.

NOW, picture me dancing in the shower.....or not! :D

Yep, fun we did have. Bar 3 partyin is some of the best there is!

And no, I don't think ya need to take the Schoolmarm dress to the Convention! But don't forget yer P.J.s :lol:

Archived