SASS Wire Forum

Some gifts leave ya speechless

So, how do you "install" it? lol.. And how often do you have to remove it and wash it? Gosh,.... that could cut into my free time if Rat Dog wore one of those.. lol

Looks like it has a ribbon the ties around the tail.

So, how often do you have to change the ribbon..

That answer would be case specific :blink:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I am thinking this might be the perfect gift for Jittery's since he now has two dogs... I just thought I might want to buy him some extra ribbon, considering the ahhhh ahhh... location of the gift and all.. lol.. I wonder will he find this post and totally blow my Christmas surprise? lol

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Too bad one was wasted on the inventor of this crap.

Well, Fortys crap has been around for a long time.. people have for decades worked on covering it up.... this is one more idea.. loll

I am thinking this might be the perfect gift for Jittery's since he now has two dogs... I just thought I might want to buy him some extra ribbon, considering the ahhhh ahhh... location of the gift and all.. lol.. I wonder will he find this post and totally blow my Christmas surprise? lol

Taking a chance on this product was a real C#@p shoot..... :)

I wonder if it comes with an auto lift option?

And are they 'scented'? :blink:

Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'Stocking Stuffer' :P

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Taking a chance on this product was a real C#@p shoot..... :)

I wonder if it comes with an auto lift option?

And are they 'scented'? :blink:

Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'Stocking Stuffer' :P

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

lol.... nice.. just really nice... here I am shopping for your and your dogs and you make fun of it.. lol... I think they are scented though.. what scent would you like? Bubble Gum Dadgum Dog or Butterscotch Dog Day Dreamin..lol.. Gosh, now I have to find a new gift..

Cover up the old winking raisen? How am I going to know what they're thinking. If I'm going to be offended by a$$h*les I'll have to go a lot farther up the evolutionary tree.

lol... oh come on now... can't you just see it... New York Central Park the perfect over dressed suit and skirt dog walking.. this would be the cherry on the top of the sundae for them... lol. Put a diamond stud on it and you have the perfect yuppie gift.. lol

Obviously, you would need more than one so you could swap them out after nature calls. Are they dishwasher safe?

Until I saw the ribbon, I thought they were a plug.

Dishwaster safe, lol... that is good...

After each deposit...

Texas Lizard

So, now the question in my mind is... do I let the dog walk home with the dirty ribbon, or do I carry my doggy bags for the pile, and rubber gloves, ribbon, and scissors out on the doggie path? lolll Pretty soon my dog will have a suitcase or diaper bag, to go for a walk..

The new version comes in scratch and sniff for the other dogs enjoyment.

that is just toooooo good... lol.... Scratch and sniff perfume types would be... "Last years dead rabbit Parfume"... lol

Archived