SASS Wire Forum

A big THANK YOU to Nubbins Colt...

...for his fine review of my second book, Tyler's Law in the December Chronicle. I very much appreciate his kind words regarding what I consider to be a God-given gift of words for the book. I know I didn't do it all by myself!

Thank you Lord, and thank you Nubbins Colt!

PS Caution: shameless self-promotion follows: My third book is tentatively scheduled for release in February 2011. It's called Valentine's Revenge, and the hero is none other than Bowie Tyler, the man book 2 above is named after. Don't know who Bowie Tyler is? Contact me, and let's talk!

One thing that I noticed at the end of the review is that he wrote that it is copyrighted through AuthorHouse. That's no longer true. The copyright now resides with my own company, Sisley Creek Press. Just thought I'd mention that...

Hope y'all don't mind if I run this back up to the top. Wanna make sure Nubbins gets the most recognition he can for such a fine piece of work!

I have so wanted to write a western book, based on fact and fiction. The wifey keeps egging me to do it, but I don't know.

If ya gita chance, read what I wrote on Mark Flint's post. We got a running thing going on here.

Tell me what you think. :D

Archived