SASS Wire Forum

Would you buy Uberti revolvers you didn't need if...

Three Foot Johnson

... they were a good buy?

How about three 3 1/2" Model P Jr .38's, and three 5 1/2" Model P "Pre War" .45's (mfg# MP411), NIB dealer closeout, for $327.75 ea? (Regularly $419)

Your answers are moot, because I already have three of them in hand. :FlagAm:

I would the P jrs. for my grandson.

... they were a good buy?

How about three 3 1/2" Model P Jr .38's, and three 5 1/2" Model P "Pre War" .45's (mfg# MP411), NIB dealer closeout, for $327.75 ea? (Regularly $419)

Your answers are moot, because I already have three of them in hand. :FlagAm:

This is a trick question ............. right ?

NEED???

HA! There I go, addressing the choir again!

Three in hand, should have four & five tonight, and the sixth tomorrow... $1966.50 is a good chunk to be putting out this time of year, what with property taxes & Christmas... on the other hand though, I can say I "saved" $553.44... :P

Three in hand, should have four & five tonight, and the sixth tomorrow... $1966.50 is a good chunk to be putting out this time of year, what with property taxes & Christmas... on the other hand though, I can say I "saved" $553.44... :P

Wow! you saved enough to go out and buy another really nice revolver! :D

What does "need" have to do with anything when buying guns? :P:D:D

+1

Fingers (What could never have enough guns) McGee

The two best fitted and timed with correct cycinder mouth to bore fit SAA type guns I have ever seen were both made by Uberti !!!!!

Now some 60,000 and 70,000 rounds later,the hammer still drops with 1 3/4 pounds no creap or over-travel,,,,,Plus uncouunted dry-fires ...

Jabez Cowboy

Three in hand, should have four & five tonight, and the sixth tomorrow... $1966.50 is a good chunk to be putting out this time of year, what with property taxes & Christmas... on the other hand though, I can say I "saved" $553.44... :D

You could have saved a whopping 1966.50 if you didn't buy any of them! :P

Just kiddin'. Great buy. I wish I had some petty cash like that!

If we all lived our lives based on "need", we would all be driving Yugo's and living in little cracker box houses. Buy them, I say.

Yeah, I got an $80 discount... kind of...

I work for the company and two of these revolvers were in other stores out of state. Company policy is handguns are shipped next day air, which is typically around $36-$38, but we charge a flat fee of $40, which was waived since I was buying six of them.

#6 should be showing up anytime now...

The problem there is that as long as I'm employed there, I have to be able to account for merchandise I've purchased for a year after the purchase date.

I will need them all on the day the zombies start walking. Someone will need to supply the kids, the grandkids, the brothers kids and and.... The P Jrs in 38 have been on my list a couple of times but always seemed to get bumped.

I managed to get one of the P Jr's regulated on Wednesday - I've got Sun & Mon off and five more to sight in, who could ask for a better two days off? :lol: Other than the weather that is; it's supposed to be near 40 both days, but with scattered snow/rain. Fortunately, I can't really get rained out at the range, cuz I live on the range. :D Worst case is I have to open the patio doors and shoot from my warm, dry living room. :lol:

Three in hand, should have four & five tonight, and the sixth tomorrow... $1966.50 is a good chunk to be putting out this time of year, what with property taxes & Christmas... on the other hand though, I can say I "saved" $553.44... :huh:

Howdy, J Bar -

I see you graduated from the same School of Rationalization that my wife did!?! :lol::lol::D:lol:

Enjoy your new toys!

Regards, TJH

Archived