SASS Wire Forum

SASS Convention

Just George SASS 68097

I'd like to attend a class or two at the Convention.

Is there a charge to be a 'Conventioneer'? The information posted says you must be a Conventioneer to attend classes.

Thanks.

Just George

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

I went back in 2002 as a Conventionier; it was about 40 bucks back then. You get a name badge and can wear all your cowboy duds and carry your pistols, etc. There should be a shooting bay or two for you to shoot some practice rounds too. There was back then. It is worth the price of admission.

Hoss

I went back in 2002 as a Conventionier; it was about 40 bucks back then. You get a name badge and can wear all your cowboy duds and carry your pistols, etc. There should be a shooting bay or two for you to shoot some practice rounds too. There was back then. It is worth the price of admission.

Hoss

Hoss,

I think you are talking about EOT. No one carries guns at the Convention. Nor is there practice shooting.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Conventioneer fees are broken down by whether or not you're a guest at the Riviera.

Hotel Guests and Las Vegas residents - $ 95

Non- Hotel Guests - $115

Basic Conventioneer registration which includes unlimited access to seminars and workshops and the Classic Cowboy Saloon Dance Thursday night. The SASS Tombstone Ball, Concert, and entry into the Indoor Championship are NOT included.

No guns allowed at any time!

To heck with all that, where did you get permission to get into the great state of Neeeeeeevada??? And are all your shots up to date? :D

:P Sour Kraut and I will be strolling the floor on Friday, hope to see ya there.

I stolt the re-entry Border Crossing card out of Madd Mike's trailer at Defend the Roost last month! :D

I should be trolling strolling the floor Sat. Not sure if I want to spend $115 to attend a $20 class. :P

Hope I see you............................................

Archived