SASS Wire Forum

LAST STAND - Florida State Match

Greta Dee, SASS #63811

Just a reminder for all you folks coming in from out of town. The cut-off dates for discounted group rates are coming up. Three hotels are offering group rates and the cut-off dates vary from December 19 thru December 21 to quality for the rate.

Check out the website www.laststand.org for hotel names and phone numbers.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you there.

Greta Dee

This will be my 1st "Last Stand" I was curious as to how it worked. I sent my app in for 1 shooter and 2 meal tickets. Now my question is....will the tickets be there or will I have them sent to me before?

Much Obliged

M.Max Henry

Welcome, glad you're gonna join us for a great weekend with awesome folks. You should have received or will be receiving an email confirmation. When you get to the range for check-in, verify that you're down for the extra bbq and it's that easy.

Any other questions, just let us know.

Greta Dee

PS - thanks Seven, I've been called many things...helpful not usally one of them - haha

Welcome, glad you're gonna join us for a great weekend with awesome folks. You should have received or will be receiving an email confirmation. When you get to the range for check-in, verify that you're down for the extra bbq and it's that easy.

Any other questions, just let us know.

Greta Dee

PS - thanks Seven, I've been called many things...helpful not usally one of them - haha

Greta Dee--have you received my application yet? It went out Saturday. Look forward to shooting with all of you.

Cassalong Hopidy

Greta Dee--have you received my application yet? It went out Saturday. Look forward to shooting with all of you.

Cassalong Hopidy

Cassalong, I'm checking with the person that receives the shooters apps, I'll let you know.

Glad you're gonna join us.

Cassalong Hopidy

Your application was received. You'll be receiving an email confirmation later this week.

Your application was received. You'll be receiving an email confirmation later this week.

Thanks, Greta Dee.

Cassalong Hopidy

Archived