SASS Wire Forum

USFA

MMJ#89586

Well I called the other day to check when my SASS USFA revolver would be shipped . At first the lady that answered the phone was no help. Then she sent me to a sales rep. He asked me everything that he needed to know and said that he would go on to the factory floor and personally check what stage my gun was at; he stated that he needed 15 minutes. I asked if I was supposed to call him back in 15 minutes and he stated no, I'll call you. I thought to myself yeah right I've litterally heard that 10000000 from from other people in retail and they never call back. HOWEVER to my surprise he called me back in less that 10 minutes with a full update on my gun. He also whent over every detail to make sure that it was being make exactly like I want it. I was very happy and surprised with their customer service. And if anyone else has one ordered these guns are a 4 month wait.

Well I called the other day to check when my SASS USFA revolver would be shipped . At first the lady that answered the phone was no help. Then she sent me to a sales rep. He asked me everything that he needed to know and said that he would go on to the factory floor and personally check what stage my gun was at; he stated that he needed 15 minutes. I asked if I was supposed to call him back in 15 minutes and he stated no, I'll call you. I thought to myself yeah right I've litterally heard that 10000000 from from other people in retail and they never call back. HOWEVER to my surprise he called me back in less that 10 minutes with a full update on my gun. He also whent over every detail to make sure that it was being make exactly like I want it. I was very happy and surprised with their customer service. And if anyone else has one ordered these guns are a 4 month wait.

Hey MMJ, first thing you should do when you get that new USFA shooter is strip all the blue off, antique it like. Ha! Ha! Seriously, don't do that. :D

Spittoon

MMJ I have heard from a couple of pards that have USFA guns nothing but good things when it comes to parts and service. Good to know theirs some good company's out there. Good shootin Sgt. Jake

I needed a part for one of my Rodeos, called them and all I can say about how they handled the issue is A++++++++++++++++++++++++. they went beyond what I expected.

A few years ago I had work that took me out to the Hartford area. I had some free time so I called and arranged to see the USFA plant. I was given a personal tour of the operation by one of the sales staff. By the end of the tour I was so impressed I ordered two Bisley style guns and have since order an additonal pair of premier guns. My COlts now sit in the safe and I use my USFA guns for all of my SASS shooting. I have been very happy with the quality of the guns and suspect that more of them are in my future.

I have purchased two sets of USFA's and if times were better I would have more. I have had many a pard ask to see my guns while at the unloading table.

After 4 months I finally got my Rodeo's from Long Hunter. There at a gun shop here in California going threw the boloney that this state puts a citizen through when purchasing a hand gun. I was able to take a look at my guns and was very impressed with the machinging and workmanship.

I get to take possision of one of my rodeo's next week and then need to wait another 20 days in order to start the paper work for my 2nd hand gun for the next 10 day wait (one hand gun a month in this state).

I had to do a little ranting here about California gun laws, but I'm excited about my USFL's and looking forward to actully having the chance to do some shooting with those guns.

Ned

Archived