SASS Wire Forum

Looking for Leather wrapped loading block......

Bulls Head Bill SASS#33692

It's a wooden block with holes for 10 pistol on one side and 10 rifle on the other.

It has leather that folds up on both sides to keep the rounds in the holes in the wooden block.

It has a snap to keep the leather flaps together and a belt clip on the other side.

Where can I get one? :unsure:

Not exactly what I was looking for.........But I LIKE IT! :o:unsure:
Bill I have used a bunch of different ones over the years and find this one the best as far as size and ease of use,tucks easily in a back pocket or between the shotgun belt and body. Adios Sgt. Jake

have bought two for my personal use and several more for door prizes from miss. marshall......a good pard to do buisiness with....you will be satisfied

I know exactly the one your looking for but the maker of them slips my mind. They use to run an ad in the Cowboy Chronicle but I havent seen that ad in a while. If you got any old CCs sitting around that are two or three years old, you will find them in there...

I know exactly the one your looking for but the maker of them slips my mind. They use to run an ad in the Cowboy Chronicle but I havent seen that ad in a while. If you got any old CCs sitting around that are two or three years old, you will find them in there...

He's right Bill

RRR

Bill, GP Bear had several for sale at the Christmas match. They were in two rows of ten with a plain heavy leather strap for the top that had Line 24 snaps on each end. Looked like oak and was perhaps $20??? each in 45 or 38. He cried all the way back to Charleston cause no one even looked at them!!!!! I think he is even throwing one in the pot for free if someone buys one of his carts.

Archived