SASS Wire Forum

new dog for a friend.. LLC;s and his cancer fight update..

Deja Vous

To dayI helped look for a pal for a pards little boy dog.. today, he found one.. she is so cute.. a little beagle.. and I fear she has been though so much. Just a short visit with her convienced me that she had been beaten up, and never loves like a puppy should be.. She was so scared that she pretended to not care that we were there.... and even though she wanted to get so close to him and his dog, I think she was so scare that she ran from them, and did everything she could to scare them off by acting like a crazy little dog.. lol I guess I wanted her to have a home so bad, that I helped convince him to pick her today.. Now, that I am at home with Rat, I hope I did the right thing for him. I hope and pray he has a good night with his new found pet, and I hope God, that I know loves the baby dogs so much, finds a way to soften her heart so she can fall in love with him and his pup tonight..

I got to enjoy an open house and see his old house as it may have looked in the 1800's... He has done a great job with the place, his wife came over too to be there during the open house.. It was a lot of fun, an a real trip down memory lane.. Peppers came over to help decorate and eat cookies... lol...

And tonight we spent with LLC and Peppers eating turkey tacos.. and laughing... Ed is not feeling so well right now.. so phone calls would be great.. he is doing a new kinda cancer treatment and while he is being really tough, phone calls and visits would help him along the way... An visits would be nice.. LLC's likes you to rub his forehead a bit for him he has a headache.. and the truth is while I was rubbing his head I felt this warm kinda admiration you find for brave people who fight the fightl... and keep on smiling,.. And you find a sense of wonder in your heart, as to why God pick me to be so lucky with good health.

On the way home I had to ask God, why is life so hard for him, and why am I so lucky to have my health? LLC's has Peppers to live for.. so I just had to ask why, you know what I mean? So, tonight I am praying really hard for him.. even making a barter .. cuz I think Ed's is so tough.. that Yep.. he is going to live for ever, he needs our prays, some luck... and maybe a little edge.. a gamble on life. lol... Hugs Deja.

Prayers up for Him and for you.

Prayers lifted up everyday for Ed & Terry.

Deju,

Thank you for being such a great friend to Ed & Terry. I'm having trouble finding words so I'll stop for now. God know my heart.

Roy

Hi Dejas,

Thank you for the update. I am sorry that it wasn't news that he's doing great. I am hoping for good news.

Ed, darlin' I adore you and found your cheerful and fun attitude at the Lilly to be inspirational.

With :blink: and wishes for a full remission,

Bev Mo ;)

I too pray for Ed to fully recover and for Terry for strength. Thanks for being a pard to them Deja it is hard for us that live a long way away to not be able to see them often, but they are in heart and prayers. For sure.

Prayers lifted up everyday for Ed & Terry.

Deju,

Thank you for being such a great friend to Ed & Terry. I'm having trouble finding words so I'll stop for now. God know my heart.

Roy

Thanks.. Ricochet... I say we just blind him with phone calls, emails, and visits..... lol..... your a sweet guy!! Ed, Terry, Jittery's mean a lot to me.. but then The Cowboys are all getting very close to my heart like family... Hugs.. Deja

I too pray for Ed to fully recover and for Terry for strength. Thanks for being a pard to them Deja it is hard for us that live a long way away to not be able to see them often, but they are in heart and prayers. For sure.

Yep, and you do live a ways out there... emails and phones calls.. work... and he loves getting them too... Even if you go to voicemail the messages mean a lot... He is going to beat this!! This new drug will do the trick.. we just need to make sure he fights this while he is laughing because laughter is the best medicine.... And LLC's has a cool sense of humor.

Prayers up for Him and for you.

Thanks so much PBT's... for sending your prayers....

Hi Dejas,

Thank you for the update. I am sorry that it wasn't news that he's doing great. I am hoping for good news.

Ed, darlin' I adore you and found your cheerful and fun attitude at the Lilly to be inspirational.

With :blink: and wishes for a full remission,

Bev Mo ;)

Allies... lol... now your smile goes a long way in helping... you gotta know that.. lol... Thanks..

Brother Curly, I think of You every day,

Hope Ta' be seein' Ya' this year at the 'Ambush'.

I thought this should be bumped up for More Prayers For Curly and Pepper.

Love, Wimpy

PS: Thanks Dejas !

Call him... email him... the message is "we want ya back now!!" cuz we miss ya and we love ya.. LLC's Has been so kind to me, as has his wife peppers, and you could not ask for a better friend than Jitterys... Youngbloods, Double Scotch, High road, Christie, Filty, Saul, Richocett, Jonny, the world famous shot Blackspur.. lol.. gosh there are just tons of people, being so new I can't remember all the names.. LLC's is loved, respected and counted on for a great sense of humor.. Thanks Whiney.. your post was so sweet.. hugs.. Deja.

Prayers are on the way.

S. Cain

I know he appreciates your kindness, the teddy bear is cute..

Deja Vous - you are so sweet to our dear sweet Laylow and Pepper.

Prayers for the Kerley's....

Bumpo to the top.

Dusty's I am not even close to as sweet as those two are... Hey, it was nice seeing you at the shoot!!!

Laylow and Pepper are in our prayers each day. It continues to amaze me how things work out in life, Dejas.......like you ending up out here and becoming a part of all that's good in our cowboy family. So glad you're here!

Laylow and Pepper are in our prayers each day. It continues to amaze me how things work out in life, Dejas.......like you ending up out here and becoming a part of all that's good in our cowboy family. So glad you're here!

Thanks BT's.... You guys are all so nice to me how could I not be a part of a very cool cowboy family like this one? lol.. I miss my pards in MO, but I sure feel at home here, and I simply wish I could move them out to the west now instead of going back there to see them.. lol... LLC's deserves all the support and love he can get, and he is going to get it from all of you cuz you always are there for him!! Thanks for the warm welcome Cowboys.. but mostly thanks for being exactly who ya are..

How you react to the adversity in life is the true measure of character.

Note the actions of those struggling and you will see true inner strength. I have seen inner strength that I fear I would not be capable of.

DV - thanks for being there. We are a tad bit too far to stop in for a visit. I know our dear friends are in fine hands, friends and the Lord.

Peppers is the one who is there.. and Jittery's too... I try, but I am not as effective yet..

How you react to the adversity in life is the true measure of character.

Note the actions of those struggling and you will see true inner strength. I have seen inner strength that I fear I would not be capable of.

Very pretty.... thanks... LLC's and Peppers both have a lot of inner strength.. When I see them I am thankful for my health, for what I do have, for the friends I have in them and in so many people.. but I too can see the inner strength that they have for each other and themselves... So, I am learning. I am preparing myself I guess for that time in my life again when I will face being there for someone and I hope I learn enough from them to make me half as good as they are at it. I was in that sort of position once, but the person I loved decided the struggle and the pain was not worth it. I did not see that coming and I was ill prepared for it. While I thought I was supporting them, I guess some place I was not doing that good of a job. So, this is a blessing to me to be around them, and learn from them. No doubt LLC's will come thru this with flying cowboy colors, and Peppers by his side!!

Archived