SASS Wire Forum

Super Blackhawk Hammers on the way

spittoon otool

That's right Frenchy and Bloodwashed, Midway emailed me and told me those Super Blackhawk hammers I ordered back in June are on the way. Yes sir, these hammers will put my gunfighterness in overdriver! I'll run faster, jump higher, shoot straighter, and the cowgirls will be all over me when thay get a load of my tricked out Vaqueros! :rolleyes:

Spittoon

As popular as that mod is it's a wonder Ruger doesn't put them on at the factory. Or give you the option to get them. They're great for Duelist or Gunfighter. For two-handed hold I can't tell much difference.

Glad you're getting yours, finally.

I guess I got lucky. I orderd my SBH hammers from Brownells 30 days ago.

I received them last week. They are on and I am loving the lower hammer shooting Gunfighter catagory!

That's right Frenchy and Bloodwashed, Midway emailed me and told me those Super Blackhawk hammers I ordered back in June are on the way. Yes sir, these hammers will put my gunfighterness in overdriver! I'll run faster, jump higher, shoot straighter, and the cowgirls will be all over me when thay get a load of my tricked out Vaqueros! :unsure:

Spittoon

Guess I better practice er something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................ain't got that advantage no more...........hmh.

Blood Washed

That's right Frenchy and Bloodwashed, Midway emailed me and told me those Super Blackhawk hammers I ordered back in June are on the way. Yes sir, these hammers will put my gunfighterness in overdriver! I'll run faster, jump higher, shoot straighter, and the cowgirls will be all over me when thay get a load of my tricked out Vaqueros! :blink:

Spittoon

Sounds like I need some of those if they'll do all that!

The blue ones are on backorder at Midway until February, but the season's over so I can wait. It'll make a good mid-winter project.

Not that it'll make me any faster, but it looks like with the lower spur it would be a good upgrade for those of us with stiff knuckles.

You're right Doc - Ruger should offer them as an option.

Ain't tryin to stir the pot or nuttin like that, but you fellers better get all ye toys tricked out, tuned up and laden with the best hammers around cause ole KK will be comin back with a vengence.

He'll be down in Florida during some warmer weather and workin on his 97 speeds. Its gona be 'Katie bar the door' when he gets back to Indiana.

I think Blood Washed and Spittoon are on his 'list'.

..........Widder

Ain't tryin to stir the pot or nuttin like that, but you fellers better get all ye toys tricked out, tuned up and laden with the best hammers around cause ole KK will be comin back with a vengence.

He'll be down in Florida during some warmer weather and workin on his 97 speeds. Its gona be 'Katie bar the door' when he gets back to Indiana.

I think Blood Washed and Spittoon are on his 'list'.

..........Widder

Hey Widder, I'm on just about everybody's list....I was hoping me and KK would team-up against those other, meaner, Indiana Jedi's.

Hi CR, soon as I get some the fads over! I'm going to install'em backwards and start a new thing.

Is the date set fer the IBPG 2011 match? Gotta git that on my calendar. Ah'm gunnin' fer ya, Spittoon :FlagAm:

CR

If your accout is singned up as a Company; Brownells gives a discounted price.

I payed 24.48 each. 48.96 for two. 11.95 Shipping

Part # 780-000-535 Super Blackhawk Hammer Assy. SS

Captain Woodrow,

Not ignoring you, just haven't been online for a couple of days. Ruger charges $37.60 delivered.

LF

No need to apologize. This time of year we're all busy, and dropping by the bunkhouse to chat isn't always possible.

It seems Ruger charges more than the retail suppliers like Midway or Brownells. I suppose that's to discourage people from ordering from the factory and to keep their wholesale customers happy by not directly competing with them.

Archived