SASS Wire Forum

18 days to go...... "Christmas Massacree" ......stages are on line.......

Wolf Wind-Walker #36748

18 days left until the "Masacree"............Here's whats in store for ya............

Got to: http://www.dixiedesperados.com/

Then go to the link: 2010 Holiday Shoot Book

Only "1 Stage" has a specific target order = the rest start on "right or left" and 1 Stage has a specific gun order = all other stages shoot any gun order or style ya want..... :o

No-Categories & No-Awards = a bunch of FUN = competition??? = check out the scores from last year B) (go to bottom of main page)

Dinner is: Chicken & Boneless Bar-B-Que Ribs = mashed taters = mixed veggies = corn bread and 3 kinds of pie.......... :ph34r:

Red Rock Rascals" BarberShop Quartet for evenings entertainment and even some dancing.............Hey Allie Moe..... :FlagAm:

And the infamous "White Elephant" gift exchange (stealing gifts back-n-forth) ...ramroded by the Heathen William Waddy.... :)

"How ya gonna "Ring" in your New Year Sparkey.....?"

Limited entries....more and more each day........so ya might want to sign up soon..... :D

Regards.....Wolf

Hey Dave..how ya been.........

You would have really appreciated watching me T L, One Ton, and Naughty Nancy out on the stage tapping the cylinder targets with a ball pean hammer until we finally got the Jingle Bell sound we wanted......or at least as close as we could get it......and it sounds pretty kewl to....!!

Course we are going to blame it all on One Ton.....it was his idea........ :)

Regards......Wolf

You got the idea Grizz.......some folks try different styles on different stages............ ;)

Sorry ya can't make it Ranger...........will shoot a Christmas tree for ya anyway.......... :FlagAm:

Ok - off to Phoenix now........be well.........WWW

Hey folks ............just got back from Phoenix..............though I'd give the "Masacree" a bump......... :D

If anyone out there would like to bump it from time to time...............feel free...........it's gonna be a great shoot........... :D

Thanks..............Wolf

OK, all you gunslingers, yer runnin outa time for a great New Year's shoot with the Dixie Desperadoes in lovely, sunny St. George, Utah. Come have fun, food and frolic with our shoot on Dec 31 and Jan 1 at one of the best CAS ranges in the country! It's for just for fun and "braggin rights" so come on down to Dixie. Temperature today, 57 degrees and 60's tomorrow. You'll be sorry if you don't make it!

Yee haw!

Major Payne :FlagAm:

I really wish that I could be there with you guys. Your club always does an amazing job of putting on fun shoots. Then you add in a truly stunning area and some of my all time favorite people, so........whats not to love!!! :FlagAm:

Rattler John.......... ;)

Are yo u suuuurrrreeeee.....you can't make it.........??? :D

We are always glad to have you with us and you add to the fun quotion......... :blush:

If ya come on out....might even do a little "Shotgun Challenge" for your amusement.........you know the bowling ball and ariels....... :FlagAm:

Possum..it is..it is.........we had a few folks almost ..hum..how shall I say.............."dampen" themselves from laughing last year at the "White Elephant" gift exchange....................ya gotta watch out for that Heathen William Waddy...he gets em goin........ B)

Nice and sumnny here in St. George....about 55-60 range.......come on out n' play...........regards.......Wolf

If'n you'all don't come to the "Christmas Massacre" in St. George, Utah on Dec 31-1Jan you will miss the most fun you've had in a very long time! Great venue, great people, and lotsa fun because it is all fun, no pressure, and food on New Year's Eve! Go to www.dixiedesperados.com and sign up for a thrilling event with lots and lots of beautiful people. Actually many are shooters so don't miss it! Come one, come all!!!!!!! :mellow:;)

Hello the camp! Rattler, hope ya got one ear on the wire; gonna hum it a bit. WWW , Rattler John was one of the tutors for my nephew, Brimstone Jerome; didn't do him a bit of good until he became AZ Jr. Champeen in 20iforget. He has now graduated from Adams State College in Alamosa, CO, for which a proud uncle presented him with a pair of RNVs. He has the renewed CAS fever. We would like to include your match on his way back to grad school. Please advise if you are filling too fast for a couple'a latecomers to the fire. thxnregards. Malpais Mike

malpaismike@msn.com

Malpais .............

Come on down sir...we have room for you and Jerome...............and will be glad to have you join in the fun..... :wacko:

Just contact = Clark Or Carol at 435-632-1770 or 435-817-0056 Or email to = Clark_Poulton@q.com

That's Bit Younger and Little Bit Younger

Sending you and email also..............be well..................Wolf

Major Payne..............

Did you happen to noitice Sir......the make up of the stages.........???? Like target order and gun choice...............?????

Since you started several threads on the wire about some stage writting not being ............hum.................how shall we say..........not as accomadating to some shooters as it is to others.....left handers, gunfighters, etc...........

Actually your articles got me thinking......yeah I know that's dangerous so the Masacree is the result ..........thought we'd experiment a bit....... :wacko:

So I might be stretching it here............but maybe the way this one is "writ" will leave no one able to say it did not accomodate their style or choices......so they may not be able to use the dreaded term............."it's not fair".............of course I've been wrong before............. :ph34r::excl: .

Just some random musing from my side of the fence.............see ya soon pardner............Wolf

Hello the camp! Rattler, hope ya got one ear on the wire; gonna hum it a bit. WWW , Rattler John was one of the tutors for my nephew, Brimstone Jerome; didn't do him a bit of good until he became AZ Jr. Champeen in 20iforget. He has now graduated from Adams State College in Alamosa, CO, for which a proud uncle presented him with a pair of RNVs. He has the renewed CAS fever. We would like to include your match on his way back to grad school. Please advise if you are filling too fast for a couple'a latecomers to the fire. thxnregards. Malpais Mike

malpaismike@msn.com

Malpais Mike,

I knew that Brimstone Jerome had great potential as a shooter and I'm very proud to have been able to have helped him in some small way, but actually I'm so proud of what he's doing with his personal life!!

Make sure and let him know that I'm very proud of him!

If you guys can make the "Christmas Massacre" you will not be disappointed. They truly put on one amazing match, and that means the entire package from stages, props, food and some of the greatest people in SASS :ph34r:

Wolf Wind-Walker,

As for you and that *%#@&*^ stage that you call a "Shotgun Challenge" , I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!! :wacko:

Well.......if you promise you won't let my secret out I'll tell only you something, it's probably the most challenging but fun stage that I have ever shot!!! So actually......I....love that stage! :excl:

WWW make sure and hug all of the ladies for me :FlagAm:

Well well well......bout time you admitted your true feelings about the Shotgun Challenge Rattler John.................and just to let you know ......we have a 12 step program available for those who need it........... :excl:

Thanks for the compliments and are you sure you don't want to come and hug all the Ladies.........??? :ph34r:

If not .. I guess I can hug em all for ya....... :FlagAm: ...but if Jewel says anything I'm tellin her you told me to do it............ :wacko:

Be well...........Wolf

If not .. I guess I can hug em all for ya....... :P ...but if Jewel says anything I'm tellin her you told me to do it............ :blink:

Be well...........Wolf

Ya hug my lady and ya will get thumped on your noggin as many times as it takes for you to quite by one/many of my super low velocity hurting big-time mouse fart bollites. :ph34r: Guranteeeee, it will hurt. :P

I'm bummed, Second Fiddle Sue will not be able to shoot because she is going in for Carpotunnel (sp) surgery on her shooting hand monday. Good news is,,,, she will be up to full speed by the Ruckus. :ph34r:

Blastmaster

Great idea to have more choice on stages, starting sweeps either way; more opportunity for left-handed shooters etc. I'm looking forward to a great shoot! Really innovative stage writing.

Everyone is invited for shooting, food, fun and frolic!

Get you name in or loose out on alotta fun!!!!!!

Major Payne :blink:

Ok Blastmaster..........you win.......I'll give you the hug instead....... :blink:

And prayers up for Candies successful surgery and quick recovery....... :FlagAm:

Yeap Major Payne........... it's all your fault............... gonna blame the whole thing on you......... left handed shooters...left handed stages......what's this world coming too.......... :D

Payne......ya got no excuse........let's see what you can do......... :FlagAm:

Archived