SASS Wire Forum

~Lakewood Marshals~

SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER

Lakewood Marshals will be a shootin' this Saturday.

Register at 9 Shoot at 10

Might be some Chili in a pot over the fire, but just in case bring some grub.

5 stages

$10 for members

$12 for non members.

Looks like a lil' bit-o-snow, lil' bit-o-rain, temp. about 28 degree's Friday night warmin' up to a high of 38 degree's or so Saturday, and a lil' bit-o-chance of rain........SHEEEEEUT!!!

PERFECT Cowboy Action weather!!!!!!!! I always shoot my best with blue fingers an' toes---do it every Saturday already. Now y'all can join me in the joy of numbness that comes with surviving military adventures, major injuries and illnesses, that challenge folks to brush their teeth, point a revolver, shoulder a shotgun, and pull a trigger. Hell, winter just levels the playing field for crotchety ole' poops like myself. Just don't be surprised if a finger tip goes ricocheting off the trigger guard, through the safety glasses, and puts the eye of an RO out forever.

Is that a "Minor Safety Violation", or will I get DQ'ed? Seems like an equipment failure, or something, maybe a "Prop Failure"? The trick is to just push yer' broke off finger further into the trigger guard and FIRE AWAY! Now THAT'S "Spirit of the Game"!!!

I LOVE THIS SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may not be able to make it because all eight of my last few remaining broke off, snaggely teeth are infected, or maybe half of them, and the left side of my head is swoll up like a Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin still sitting on the front porch now, long after Holloween. If the antibiotics do any good, and the swelling goes down to peach size, I'll be there, by God!!!!!!

Hope to see you!!

Deadman

Deadman - sounds like PERFECT weather for you!!! Stay away from the warming barrels though - might throw you off your game.

Sarge - we won't be able to make it - we'll be doing some marathon driving.... but I KNOW you guys will all have fun! We should be cell phoneable if you need to let us know about the Deadman Finger Fling event. :FlagAm:;):blush:

Me'an Deadly Dave loaded the stage heaters in the truck along with tha fuel. Leave us room to drive in an we'll get the stages warmed up. You'all will only need yer coats to get to the stages, then ya kin strip down to yer bikinis and yer gunfighten clothes. YeeeHaw no more cussin' the heat!

Archived