SASS Wire Forum

Practice Weekend - Tejas Pistoleros - Eagle Lake, TX

Oklahoma Dee

If your not shooting at Thunder River Renegades and not going to the Christmas shoot at Tin Star Ranch and not shooting at THSS.......

Well...................... come on out to The Tejas Pistoleros range : 10am to 4pm both days. :rolleyes:

Members of the club - shoot free :blink:

Non-Members pay $10 per day :wacko: heck of a deal.

Sign-in sheet before any shooting.

Total Lead Bullets only on the metal targets.

We got paper if you need to see where that gun really shoots.

We got a Chronograph to make sure your loadin within the SASS guidelines. Any one know about em?

Close the gate and put the chain on, at entry and exit, WE got cattle, don't cha know! :wacko:

All safe shooting practices are in place.

Tejas Pistoleros

Many Cheers and Merry Christmas,

Oklahoma Dee

Tejas Pistoleros Range Master

This is a great opportunity to practice or shoot some guns you ain't shot in a while.

I'm glad you are getting this out there Dee! Everyone needs to know about this and not many clubs have this available to them.

You are doing a great job my friend!!!!

Colt

Practice??? :ph34r::):blink::ph34r:

Kinda silly, I know! :lol:

We got some stages set up to run and practice, all phases of the cowboy action game!

BUT, you can come out and shoot guns that are not Cowboy Action. But ya cannt shoot at the metal targets!!! :wub:

I have seen some pretty nice pieces that shooters have brought out over the years.

A few folks bring out deer rifles and sight them in,

1911's - heck ,,,, where can you shoot them without waiting 3-4 seconds between shots?

And everyone has an AR platform, that they just gotta tap that trigger fast as they can!!!!! :D

Ya aint gonna do that a public range, unless is is a competition shoot.

So, there ya have it! Come on out, be safe, shoot and leave with a smile!

Cheers,

Oklahoma Dee

Tejas Pistoleros Range Master

Hmmmmm, I best check with the board of directors on this one. I'm thinkin that the max of two barrels per operator may come into play and bringin your own flying targets may cause some duress in the area, ta boot!

I'll get back with ya on that ! :lol:

Oklahoma Dee

Dee, sounds like fun.

So you think I should figure out where exactly my guns are shooting? They go clang most of the time, so I haven't much worried about it. I did take one of my pistols out over thanksgiving and shoot cans with relatives, can's is a might smaller than our cowboy steel. I did manage to hit one now and then, and scared the heck outta the rest of them.

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely missus.

Grizz

Dee, sounds like fun.

So you think I should figure out where exactly my guns are shooting? They go clang most of the time, so I haven't much worried about it. I did take one of my pistols out over thanksgiving and shoot cans with relatives, can's is a might smaller than our cowboy steel. I did manage to hit one now and then, and scared the heck outta the rest of them.

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely missus.

Grizz

Merry Christmas to You Grizz.

Oh, I don't know! Concerning about what you should do. If your happy. Don't worry bout it.

Most of the folks I shoot around, pretty much put all their guns on paper.

I have done it ever since I watched my Dad doin it back in the early 60's. I like to know that if I do my part, almost exactly where that round it going!

Cheers,

Oklahoma Dee

Archived